“I love this place!!!!!”

Milwalky Trace
Price range: USD 20 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Shared plates & preprohibition cocktails.
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Staff is really nice!!! Atmosphere is really lovely!!! Food is very delicious!!!!
Red vine that I drink with steak and eggs on my breakfast was fantastically done!!!! Thank u very much for this great vibe that you creating in your restaurant !!!! Love you guys!!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I went on Wednesday night when they were having a burger and a beer special. It was very good and the special price was good also. Great place to eat. I have been there previously when I had lots of their different small plates. Great!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Stopped in for an afternoon appetizer and cocktail and to catch the Kentucky Derby. Great little place with amazing cocktails and food. The tacos are a la carte so you can order just what you want. I loved my signature cocktail and how fun was it that the bar was serving mint julep shots for free in honor of the derby. Fun folks, great atmosphere and must do when in Libertyville.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We enjoyed the bloody Mary's, we enjoyed the mimosas and the we loved the scrambler with caramelized onions and gruryere cheese, the French toast was tasty as was the chicken fried sandwich! I suspect, everything on the menu is good. There are numerous places in downtown Libertyville open for Sunday Brunch and this one is very popular. And I suspect that is for a reason - the food is delicious.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We went to celebrate our anniversary. The restaurant has a friendly urban feel. We took our server's recommendations and each dish was familiar, but with a special twist. My husband and I order dishes to share and each was fun to discuss as we ate. It would be a nice place to visit with a group who enjoyed trying new tastes and combinations of flavors.