“Great place to hang with friends”
Review of Firkin

Firkin
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Libertyville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Very good upscale bar food. I love their shrimp tacos. Lots of beer on tap. Perfect combo of casual atmosphere and good food.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Great service from Geoff. Excellent food. Would return again if I am in the area. The stuffed mushrooms, scallops de jong were the best.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Great place, absolutely wonderful food. If I was trying to find a fault I would say, the wait time is almost a given. I don't remember ever being able to get in without waiting for 45-60 min minimum. But at the same time, if the palace is always packed that also says something about it's popularity and quality of food.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to give it a try for date night with my wife, found it to have friendly staff (our server was great), great food, and an extensive drink selection. Lively atmosphere, a few comments on here that it is loud, but it is a bar/restaurant and was busy when we went which we see as a good sign of it’s obvious popularity. We will certainly be going back.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Food was AMAZING! Filet melts in mouth A bit pricey, but worth every penny. I will definitely come back again.