“I really love that place!!!”
Review of Thai Noodles Cafe

Thai Noodles Cafe
Ranked #22 of 103 Restaurants in Libertyville
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Food is very fresh and delicious and healthy!!! Fantastic chicken vegetable soup - mmmmmm.... love it!!! Desert is also WOW!!!! - mochi - green tea ice cream!!!! Best of the best!!!!! Rice with chicken, beef and different type of sauce - spicy and medium spicy - yummy!!!!
My best recommendation to everyone!!!! Love you guys!!!!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Artem L

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

A small place with great food. Everything we have tried is delicious and always good. Chicken soup, ginger chicken, noodles and more! Great for take out as well!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 21 April 2017

I live in Chicago, some 30 miles away, and this is my favorite Thai restaurant. I have been here many times. What makes this place unique is that you can add whatever level of spicyness that suits you to any dish. My favorite dish is Pad Thai which I order with one star's worth of heat. The hottest level is three stars. I also highly recommend their Chicken Sa-tay appetizer and Pad Woon Sen. Always friendly, fast service too.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank E A
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We were visiting from Colorado and my son wanted to take us here. Alot of students and faculty from his college frequent this place. Appeared to be authentic cuisine. When we entered from the back shoes were on the staircase going up to where the owners live. The restaurant is on the first floor of the house. Warning--very narrow driveway to get to the parking area. I had an individual bowl of chicken vegetable soup to start. The indv soup portions are not on the menu but they do offer. I had eggplant with chicken in a palm sauce. It was very tasty but way too oily. The others had vad woon sen and pad thai which they liked. You can specify the amount of heat which I liked because I go for absolutely no heat and my son goes for three stars.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Love love love this place! The food is so fresh and delicious. The owners are equally warm and friendly. Thai Noodles Cafe is the closest that you can get to home style cooked Thai food. Before moving to the east coast, we used to frequently go to this restaurant. One thing I miss the most about Chicago area!

Date of visit: January 2016