“You can specify the heat”
Review of Thai Noodles Cafe

Thai Noodles Cafe
Ranked #21 of 101 Restaurants in Libertyville
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We were visiting from Colorado and my son wanted to take us here. Alot of students and faculty from his college frequent this place. Appeared to be authentic cuisine. When we entered from the back shoes were on the staircase going up to where the owners live. The restaurant is on the first floor of the house. Warning--very narrow driveway to get to the parking area. I had an individual bowl of chicken vegetable soup to start. The indv soup portions are not on the menu but they do offer. I had eggplant with chicken in a palm sauce. It was very tasty but way too oily. The others had vad woon sen and pad thai which they liked. You can specify the amount of heat which I liked because I go for absolutely no heat and my son goes for three stars.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Love love love this place! The food is so fresh and delicious. The owners are equally warm and friendly. Thai Noodles Cafe is the closest that you can get to home style cooked Thai food. Before moving to the east coast, we used to frequently go to this restaurant. One thing I miss the most about Chicago area!

Reviewed 5 November 2016

We love Thai Noodles. We've been going to this place for years. The food is delicious. The restaurant is small and funky and the waits can be long, so plan ahead. Great service.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

This place is great for take out. The family service is great. The food is consistent and good. You get plenty of food. We like green curry w chicken, pad suey, pad Thai, spring rolls & egg rolls. I really like the green curry....a little heat but not too much. Worth a try.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I have been disappointed with the Thai restaurants in this area. Until we went here for dinner. A great casual place for dinner or carry out. The spice blend they have to kick up your dish without losing the flavor of the dish is great!