USD 141
Star Way Inn(Lansing)
USD 68
USD 170
Homewood
Hampton Inn and Suites Munster(Munster)(Great Value!)
USD 157
USD 140
Hampton.com
USD 148
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 170/night.

All reviewsfront deskplace to stayrecommend staying hereredroof inngreat customer servicesalmavanessaihophousekeeping
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I love the red roof every time I stay there the room are beautiful and and clean the front desk clerk Vanessa is very experienced and always greet her customers with respect I will recommend the Red Roof to family and friends

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Came in for a weekend to visit my family and I checked into a room here and the customer service I got from Vanessa at the front desk was amazing after having a couple of laughs with her I went to my room and it smelled so fresh not including everything that I expected to be. It was big the most comfortable bed, the cable on my flat screen TV was great. Will definitely be going back when I'm visiting my family again. Thank you Redroof for the great service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Room very smokey supposed to been a non smoking room heat didn’t work very disappointed i left will not recommend to anyone someone needs to check the rooms before giving them out when you’ve worked all day meet up with friends all you want to do is rest but instead i had to leave your hotel and drive 55miles to my home to get rest

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This place was very nasty. Bugs or crumbs in bed and on the counters. Paint chips falling from the ceiling. Looks like dried up blood on the bathroom door. Had to stand in the tub to close the door to use the bathroom. Not a place for kids. Constant traffic all night. Stay at the Extended Stay Hotel next door. They are very more helpful, it’s clean and comfortable. You can even sit your food down and not worry about are the bugs going to try to eat with you. The only good thing about this place is the lady at the front desk. She has really good customer service skills and i really think she deserves to be somewhere else. I can’t remember her name, but she was amazing. Her name starts with an N.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

i am a student/work for CR england and juat passed my CDL A test. during that two weeks of schooling they had me at travel inn in portage IN. So when they said i was moving i had zero expectations of the next hotel/motel. Glad I was wrong. Nilda who works the lobby greeted me warmly as I came in and gave me a overview of the property and surrounding area. My time here has been enjoyable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business