All reviews navy graduation stayed here taxi service room was clean naval base gas station boot camp graduation making me feel my son parking lot enjoy your stay place to stay choice hotels full moon short drive yogurt lake michigan
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Wow, to be honest I really wasn’t expecting much. But it was close to base, good price, clean, nice breakfast, friendly staff, good safe feel to the location, manager Andy went above and beyond in accommodating our family(8) and making us feel welcome.. I’ll be back here if I need to come back to the base for sure.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
IL439, General Manager at Sleep Inn at Great Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words. I try to accommodate all of our guest to make their stay special. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Clean and comfortable hotel. Very close to Naval Base. Staff was very warm and friendly. I wanted to decorate the hotel door in honor of my son but forgot scissors. Went to front desk and they immediately found a pair for me to use. This is really your best choice for graduation.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Beth277

Glad to hear you found our hotel clean and comfortable. Our staff is amazing and we strive to make our guest's stay very special. Congrats to your sailor!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

The staff was super friendly and very accommodating! Very informative with information for Navy graduation. The hotel was clean and well maintained. The location was close to base and the shuttle made travel simple.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

We are happy to hear that you found our information packet helpful and our shuttle service. Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn and we look forward to providing you exceptional service on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The sleep in was a wonderful hotel! We had a great time. They were thoughtful enough and accommodating for all the Navy graduates. It was conveniently located to the naval base, and the hotel was clean and well mainatained.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Nicole H

Thank you for the great review. Congrats to your sailor.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We came here for our son's Navy Graduation and I have to say the friendly staff went beyond our expectations. The hotel was clean and very close to the Naval base. The staff was very friendly and not only took good care of us but also took care of a package we had sent ahead of us. Andy was fabulous! So personable and he takes pride in what he does. The gentleman who shuttles folks to the base and airport was also outstanding! You are in good hands staying here! We were also very pleasantly surprised with the light reception they had for the graduates and family's after graduation. What a nice touch!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family