“For the moderate price, not a bad choice in the Joliet area”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn North

Comfort Inn North
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Joliet
Conyers, Georgia
“For the moderate price, not a bad choice in the Joliet area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2009

There is not an outstanding selection of motels in the Joliet area. This is a nice, yet average facility. The front desk personnel were very helpful. The breakfast buffet leaves a little to be desired.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Iowa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2008

The wife and I stayed here on Saturday night on a Chinatown trip, using Choice Privileges points reward night. We stayed in the king suite, which I believe just added a microwave/fridge and a sofabed/coffee table along with some extra square footage. The room was well furnished, modern. The bathroom was adequate size, enough for one person, and clean and working. The HVAC was dated but worked adequately. We watched a couple of movies on the free in room HBO. Check in and check out were busy but friendly.

The property and room were clean, with plenty of parking. We enjoyed the pool and the whirlpool around 4:30pm. There was a soccer group staying there at the time, but they were out at the game so we had the pool to ourselves. The hotel was close to a shopping mall, movie theaters and restaurants which we enjoyed. I did some work on my laptop while the wife went shopping. The free wireless internet worked well and the room had two desks.

I found the bed to be comfortable, but my wife did not. I slept soundly, but my wife complained she was woken twice, once by some late night partyers returning to the hotel, although we were on the third floor, and early in the morning some people were standing outside the elevator talking. She is a light sleeper.

The continental breakfast was typical with plenty of bread, pastries, milk, cereal, boiled eggs, juice and a little fruit. Didn't try the waffle maker. Coffee and tea are available at all times. We ate when they opened at 6am to avoid the crowd.

I would recommend this hotel.

• Liked — Large whirlpool
  • Disliked — Room near elevator
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple
Lewistown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2008

A very nice hotel with ample nearby shopping and dining.

• Liked — Vey pleasant stay.
  • Disliked — Distance from I-80 whcih I was travelling.
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled with family
NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2007

We stayed at this hotel over the Easter holiday while visiting my brother in Plainfield. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable; there is a nice amount of room as well. The breakfast had a nice variety of breads/cereals and all the goodies that go along as well as an endless supply of coffee and tea in the lobby. The pool are is clean and tidy. The parking is easily accessible to the entrances. This location is convenient and you can jump on Interstate 57. There is great mall located right across the street! The wireless internet is fast, fast, fast! We will absolutely stay at this hotel every time we visit!

• Liked — Value, very clean, friendly staff
  • Disliked — Temperature of the indoor pool was a tad chilly.
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family
1 Thank travelalltheway
Rapid Citiy,. SD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2006

I was impressed with this hotel. Very clean, very friendly and quiet. I booked this hotel on-line and when I confirmed that I needed a ground floor room because I was traveling with a small dog, the person noticed that I had booked it on-line and gave me a better rate! That is a rare occurence and I was impressed. Will be back on my next trip!

• Liked — Friendly service
  • Tips/Secrets — Worth the price for the value