Comfort Inn North
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet(Joliet)(Great Value!)
USD 69*
USD 160*
USD 115*
Hotwire.com
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Joliet Inn & Suites(Joliet)(Great Value!)
USD 111*
USD 151*
USD 99*
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
All reviewson site laundrylarge hot tubwould stay here againhot breakfastgreat hotelpool areabusiness centershopping and restaurantsflat screen tvcomfortable bedyogurtconvenient locationfree breakfastlobbyrefrigeratorhousekeepinghallway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2008

The wife and I stayed here on Saturday night on a Chinatown trip, using Choice Privileges points reward night. We stayed in the king suite, which I believe just added a microwave/fridge and a sofabed/coffee table along with some extra square footage. The room was well furnished, modern. The bathroom was adequate size, enough for one person, and clean and working. The HVAC was dated but worked adequately. We watched a couple of movies on the free in room HBO. Check in and check out were busy but friendly.

The property and room were clean, with plenty of parking. We enjoyed the pool and the whirlpool around 4:30pm. There was a soccer group staying there at the time, but they were out at the game so we had the pool to ourselves. The hotel was close to a shopping mall, movie theaters and restaurants which we enjoyed. I did some work on my laptop while the wife went shopping. The free wireless internet worked well and the room had two desks.

I found the bed to be comfortable, but my wife did not. I slept soundly, but my wife complained she was woken twice, once by some late night partyers returning to the hotel, although we were on the third floor, and early in the morning some people were standing outside the elevator talking. She is a light sleeper.

The continental breakfast was typical with plenty of bread, pastries, milk, cereal, boiled eggs, juice and a little fruit. Didn't try the waffle maker. Coffee and tea are available at all times. We ate when they opened at 6am to avoid the crowd.

I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2008

A very nice hotel with ample nearby shopping and dining.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2007

We stayed at this hotel over the Easter holiday while visiting my brother in Plainfield. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable; there is a nice amount of room as well. The breakfast had a nice variety of breads/cereals and all the goodies that go along as well as an endless supply of coffee and tea in the lobby. The pool are is clean and tidy. The parking is easily accessible to the entrances. This location is convenient and you can jump on Interstate 57. There is great mall located right across the street! The wireless internet is fast, fast, fast! We will absolutely stay at this hotel every time we visit!

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank travelalltheway
Reviewed 26 September 2006

I was impressed with this hotel. Very clean, very friendly and quiet. I booked this hotel on-line and when I confirmed that I needed a ground floor room because I was traveling with a small dog, the person noticed that I had booked it on-line and gave me a better rate! That is a rare occurence and I was impressed. Will be back on my next trip!

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sdmaddog
Reviewed 23 August 2006

I appreciated that the woman at the front desk accepted one of those travel coupons when I checked in, even though in fine print it said it could only be used with walk-ins ( I had made reservations on the Internet). She saved me $20. for the night. My new mantra is, when it comes to those coupons, it never hurts to try!

1  Thank Silvercreeker