“New Owner”
Review of J-Town

J-Town
Ranked #155 of 282 Restaurants in Joliet
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place was a real Hit when it opened Great Prices, Good Food, Fast Service.. Now it’s different.. New shorter menu, slower service, prices and food are not as good as they used to be.. Really sad, because this was the new go to place for so many.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

My family and I wanted to try this place out. We didn't even try the food but I won't be back. They close at 8pm and seeing how we've never been we weren't aware. We pulled up about 7:50. We went to a table and we're waiting for my brother to pull in. We weren't even there are 2 mins and the lady came out and asked if we were going to order. I said yes as soon as my brother gets here. She proceeded to badger me on when he would be there. I said should be any minute. I asked if she prefer we take our business else where? She said no no that's fine we close in 10 mins. 30 seconds later she came back out and told me the cook doesn't want to wait. I said no problem we will go else where. Now I realize they were about to close and I'm not one to show last minute but it happens and we still had time. It's fast food it's not as if we would of kept them after. You never turn away customers that's just bad businesses. And the unwelcoming feeling and badgering was enough to make me never go back.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

the food is simple and fast so if your in a hurry this is the place to go lots of fast food choices on the menu

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Picked up my son from school and we decided to give it s try. So many times we have driven past and wondered if it was good.

Have to say not bad at all, better than expected. Priced well. Will stop in again here for lunch.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Our whole family loves this place! Great food with great prices! Our faves are the philly cheese steak sandwich, gyros sandwich and the huge triple cheese burger! My hungry teens couldn't even finish the triple cheese burger! The onion rings are to die for and they have a great selection of Arizona teas. The covered patio area is so nice to sit and eat at. We have been here three times this month, and will be back soon.