“Great Pho and Fried Rice”
Review of Asian Noodle House

Asian Noodle House
Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Hoffman Estates
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Good place to get authentic Asian cuisine. The menu has Pho, Asian noodle soup, fried rice, crab ragoon, boba teas, etc.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

my wife loves the super bowl dish and gets takeaway all the time. yesterday we wanted to GO OUT for dinner and we went here. what a GREAT meal!! my wife had the house special fried rice dish, which has bbq pork, shrimp and scallops(small scallops). it was outstanding; she requested they make it spicy for her and it was. i ate some of it, and really enjoyed it. i had my usual bbq pork platter with white rice was EXCELLENT. the pork is very tender and sauce is outstanding. the thai iced tea was very good. a couple egg rolls(ground pork) were good. not only does the Asian Noodle House have good food, but there prices are UNBEATABLE. with tip, around $26. WOW!! still no decor in restaurant. even with 0 degree weather in chicago yesterday, the restaurant was half-full.

1  Thank loveadeal55
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a small Shrimp Fried Rice and small Chicken Fried Rice. The Rice was all white, loads of scrambled eggs and very few tiny shrimp. It wasn't seasoned and did not look appetizing it also didn't smell fresh; the same could be said about the Chicken Fried Rice. I took the food back immediately and they were apologetic. They offered to remake the food but I declined and received a refund. I would not return to this restaurant. I went to the Fortune House instead.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a quick meal in the bordering area of Schaumburg and Hoffman Estates and are in the mood for soup - I would recommend this place.

I've stopped by for a quick lunch twice in the past month when already in the area . I ordered the rare beef pho with noodles each time. The portion is generous and the service is fast.
The first visit also included the crab Rangoon - the flavor was good. On the second visit I skipped the appetizer since the soup serving is more than enough. But I did have the Thai iced tea on the most recent visit and enjoyed it essentially as a dessert. I would order the Thai iced tea again.

There is ample parking available.

2  Thank LarLar312
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I wondered what is Asian Fusion! Now I understand, it isn't what we think of traditional Chinese, Thai or other Asian cuisine. This has a mix of Hong Kong, Singapore, Thai, and Vietnamese dishes. All the similar flavors, but new experiences are found here. Very responsible and I end up with a fruit latte (bubble tea). The decor is not what you come for and the noise level is close to being at a stadium, but it is all about the food .

1  Thank Rick H