“Great little place for excellent food”
Review of Viet House - CLOSED

Viet House
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

What an excellent find! I have eaten here twice and not disappointed at all...the first time I had pho with beef brisket and this time I had bun..rice vermicelli with lemongrass beef. I will be coming back when I am up this way again...highly recommended

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Clean restaurant, friendly staff and great food! The pho is authentic and tasty. Our pho also came with a huge side plate of fresh basil, bean sprouts, lime slices and slices of hot peppers. Owner runs this place with pride and it shows. Would recommend especially over the House of Pho, which had issues with cleanliness. Go here for great food at reasonable prices!

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Consistently the best Pho for miles around. Limited menu focusing on neighborhood favorites and seasonal veggies.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We were in the area and decided to check this out. It was very busy place. we have to wait for quite sometime for a table for 5. But Pho is very well made. The broth is the best I have tried in Chicago. The regular size is enough for dinner. The place is clean and the staff are friendly.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

Certainly not as good as the reviews here would lead you to believe - even the wings are just ok. Pho had really fatty bbq pork and only 2 shrimp and was bland. Tea was lukewarm. Waitress was real nice and informative, but no one checked how we liked our food or even said thank you for the tip when we paid the bill. We even told them it was our first visit and the owner (I think) said "tell us how you like it then" - and no one bothered to ask us how we DID or DIDN'T like it. We've had MUCH better Vietnamese food. Disappointing...won't go back. Heard guy (owner?) talk about how slow business had been...we see why now.

1  Thank GlobalGeeks