Chicago Marriott Northwest
USD 73*
Priceline
USD 121*
Radisson
Holiday Inn Express Chicago - Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
USD 101*
USD 96*
USD 112*
Country Inn
All reviewsroom servicefront desk staffsears centreindoor poolroom was spaciousclosest hotelrooms reservedshopping and restaurantsshort staybreakfast buffetrestaurant barexcellent hotelnice lobbyking beddefinitely stay here againplenty of parkingnice stay
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Second stay at this hotel. It was excellent in all aspects. King bed, fridge, great shower, close to I90. Many restaurants nearby. Indoor swimming pool which we did not utilize on this trip. The only minor negative was repaving of parts of parking lot

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We stayed at this hotel during April Easter weekend. In general, the hotel staff treated us fairly well as Marriott Platinum member except that when I requested a roll-away bed, it was just left outside our room. We had to haul it into the room ourselves, which was bad. Second problem, the hotel accounting system is so old. When I called to ask them to upload our stay into my Marriott reward account, the front desk cannot access the record only a few days ago, and told me that only their accountant could help me. Account never called me back so I had to call at least 5 times to get this done.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We traveled to Elgin, IL to see a relative graduate from high school at the nearby Sears Centre. This hotel was in excellent condition. It was obvious that the rooms were recently modernized and updated. In addition, the location was outstanding. The Sears Centre is very close and there is plenty of food, shopping, and amenities right across the street. I would say this is some of the best value you can get for a hotel in the area.

Room Tip: A room on the 8th floor gives you access to the lounge.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017

The executive rooms on the 8th floor are nice. Great shower with a spa type shower head with good water pressure. Coffee maker (pod type) in the room with to go cups and lids. There was a mini fridge in the room. There is no make up mirror in the bathroom though, so bring your own. If you stay in the larger executive rooms, you have access to the lounge. Breakfast in the morning is fruit, selection of breads, bagel, cereal, oatmeal, and one to 2 hot items. Usually it was scrambled eggs and mini quiches. In the evening, there was cheese & crackers, veggie tray, and a couple hot items. Then later in the evening, they had dessert items. There was a self serve honor bar, if you wanted an alcoholic beverage, you would write down what you had on their paper slip and they charge your room. There is an iron /board in the room and hair dryer. My only disappointment was the restaurant. The menu was very limited. We ate dinner there once and never went back for dinner. The location was very convenient, with a mall across the street. Parking was also convenient.

Room Tip: I had room 836, nice view of the sunset and access to the lounge.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I would of rated this hotel as 4 if it did not have the flaws it did. They implemented the technology for early mobile check in and request but it is not accurate. I checked in on my phone a couple hours early and my room was still not ready until 50 minutes before normal check in time. I requested towels from the app and it did not work either. Besides that the up keep of the hotel was acceptable and the front desk staff was friendly. Lastly, I was charged twice for my stay and all billing said was you have to file a dispute with your bank. That definitely was not acceptable or they way I wanted to conclude my anniversary. With that said check your invoice and bank account they next two days following check out because they were charged on separate days.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple