All reviews room service front desk staff sears centre room was spacious indoor pool rooms reserved breakfast buffet shopping and restaurants short stay nice lobby king bed nice stay would stay again staff was friendly the hotel is clean business center starbucks
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We traveled to Elgin, IL to see a relative graduate from high school at the nearby Sears Centre. This hotel was in excellent condition. It was obvious that the rooms were recently modernized and updated. In addition, the location was outstanding. The Sears Centre is very close and there is plenty of food, shopping, and amenities right across the street. I would say this is some of the best value you can get for a hotel in the area.

Room Tip: A room on the 8th floor gives you access to the lounge.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017

The executive rooms on the 8th floor are nice. Great shower with a spa type shower head with good water pressure. Coffee maker (pod type) in the room with to go cups and lids. There was a mini fridge in the room. There is no make up mirror in the bathroom though, so bring your own. If you stay in the larger executive rooms, you have access to the lounge. Breakfast in the morning is fruit, selection of breads, bagel, cereal, oatmeal, and one to 2 hot items. Usually it was scrambled eggs and mini quiches. In the evening, there was cheese & crackers, veggie tray, and a couple hot items. Then later in the evening, they had dessert items. There was a self serve honor bar, if you wanted an alcoholic beverage, you would write down what you had on their paper slip and they charge your room. There is an iron /board in the room and hair dryer. My only disappointment was the restaurant. The menu was very limited. We ate dinner there once and never went back for dinner. The location was very convenient, with a mall across the street. Parking was also convenient.

Room Tip: I had room 836, nice view of the sunset and access to the lounge.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I would of rated this hotel as 4 if it did not have the flaws it did. They implemented the technology for early mobile check in and request but it is not accurate. I checked in on my phone a couple hours early and my room was still not ready until 50 minutes before normal check in time. I requested towels from the app and it did not work either. Besides that the up keep of the hotel was acceptable and the front desk staff was friendly. Lastly, I was charged twice for my stay and all billing said was you have to file a dispute with your bank. That definitely was not acceptable or they way I wanted to conclude my anniversary. With that said check your invoice and bank account they next two days following check out because they were charged on separate days.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Stayed there with family in April 2017. We had a comfortable stay. Its located near shopping area. Its a great location if you attending a concert at Sear's Arena. Hotel is nice and clean and staff was courteous.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight through a wedding block. The room was nice and cozy. Didn't have time to use the pool. They had a shuttle to and from the reception which was nice. I'm not a Marriott member so if I wanted wifi I had to pay for it.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple