“The best apple fritters in town!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Hinsdale
Reviewed 13 November 2015

I've been to this store several times this month & am totally impressed with their apple fritters. They are the best tasting fritters in town! The store is extremely busy in the morning - standing line only. So you have to make sure to get there early. I always make sure to ask for "Elizabeth." She is very friendly & has a great personality. When I see her I ask for the order in Spanish, "Apple Fritter, mas grande, por favor!" And she searches for the largest fritter that she can find. I can't wait to visit this store again. The fritters must be addictive, lol!

Reviewed 24 October 2014

My family visits this restaurant for takeout several times a month because we live in the area. We're impressed with their delicious selection of donuts, freshly-made hot coffee & fast service. I especially like their apple fritters, although sometimes they vary in size, taste & texture. The place must be extremely popular in the morning because it's standing line only from 7 to 9 AM. Parking outside the building is also limited because they share the property with a Firestone dealer.