“A lifesaver!”

Sweet Ali's Gluten Free Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Hinsdale
Description: We are Certified Gluten Free. Our baked goods are dedicated to being delicious and are made in a dedicated gluten-free bakery. All products are gluten-free. We attempt to use natural ingredients with no preservatives, whenever possible. What do we make? Stop in to see our selection of breads, brownies, cakes, cookies, cupcakes, muffins and pound cakes. We also carry bread crumbs, croutons and cake and flour mixes. In our freezer, you will find cookie dough, as well as a selection of savory items such as cheesy dogs, rolls and pizza. Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:30pm & Sat: 8:00am - 4:00pm Sun: Closed Fresh or Frozen - We Ship!
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Just diagnosed with celiac disease which brought me into this bakery. It's a tough diagnosis to deal with after 50 years of eating a no restrictions diet. Where would I go for a sweet treat or special occasion dessert? Sweet Ali's has wonderful cookies, cupcakes, quick breads and plenty of frozen meal items to keep me satisfied. Also picked up a stuffing mix for the holidays. THANK YOU for providing a valuable resource.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

We needed a gluten-free birthday cake for a coworker while near Chicago. We called Ali's the day of the event and they were polite, professional, and super fast. They put the cake together for us and it was excellent. I also took a bag of (dry) gluten free cake mix home for the wife. So I can attest that both the white and chocolate gluten free cakes from Ali's are great.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Love the selection of items that Ali's provides. I'm allergic to nuts, my daughter has celiac disease and we always find great products here. The only downside is not being able to find them everywhere!

Ali G, Owner at Sweet Ali's Gluten Free Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that you enjoy our products. We are pleased to be a dedicated and certified gluten free bakery that offers additional allergy-free products. We wanted to clarify to those reading our reviews, that while we have many dairy-free and nut free products, we do have dairy and nuts (peanut and tree) in our facility. Thank you.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Their products are fresh and amazing...I love this place and would recommend it to anyone with Celiac Disease or Gluten issues

Reviewed 17 June 2015

Sweet Ali's is an amazing gluten free bakery. Plentiful selection, everything is clearly labeled, and the staff are extremely helpful. I tried the chocolate chip cookies and vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting - both were delicious. In addition to baked goods they have pre-made dough for cookies (frozen), pancakes (fresh), and other items. I will be back again.