“Convenient location, friendly staff”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago Airport West
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hillside
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Stayed two nights on business mid May. Reception was friendly and the manager introduced herself to our party of 3 checking in. We got a great suggestion for a local steak restaurant from them as well. The onsite breakfast was convenient as was the coffee and tea that was available day and night.
The hotel was located amongst big box stores and restaurants and right by the main road so easy access. My room faced Mannheim and this side of the hotel gets a lot of traffic noise. I was only in the room to sleep so it didn't disturb me but I don' think you'd be able to enjoy a lie in! My colleagues who had rooms facing the parking lot had no noise issue -- except for a train one time (the tracks are right there by parking).
A good place to stay on business and if you need to be in the area. Only difficulty was the wifi. Not easy to get on via my laptop - my iPhone was fine but wasted time trying to connect and gave up.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the main road will get a lot of traffic noise
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Great Customer Service & Satisfaction from Mrs. Q will stay again. Enjoyed the pool & hot tub also good breakfast. Nice clean room comfortable beds, all the staff was very friendly.
Close to expressway restaurants nearby walking distance.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2017

very nice place to visit will definitely return back , met a young lady that goes by the name of Ms Q that works the front desk/ we arrived much earlier than expected and when I called ahead to let the hotel know we was checking in much earlier Ms. Q send us a shuttle and had our room was ready to go, her smile is so welcoming and the fact she knew my last name before I even said anything made me feel like i was at home, she checked on my family through out our stay and her customer service made a big difference when everything else was not ok.. Thanks again Ms. Q

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I HOPE THEY RECOLONIZE AND APPRECIATES YOUR SERVICES AT THAT HOTEL AS MUCH AS WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Called and made a reservation this morning. When I arrived to check inn I had to wait 20 minutes while no one helped me, manager even came out front and answered phone and made reservation for someone else. When I was finally helped I was told they were sold out and no reservation made

Stayed: May 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Robert L,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago Airport West. It is regrettable to read your inconvenience surrounding your reservation. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Good option for a quick stayover.
Good Location and Very convenient if you are arriving o departing. Close to airport.
Service: we have a good experience. Breakfast included.
We had an upgrade to a suite (IHG Platinum member)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hillside
3 km away
Hampton Inn Chicago/Westchester (Oak Brook)
7 km away
Hyatt House Oak Brook
#5 of 8 in Oak Brook
4.4 km away
The Drake Hotel - Oak Brook

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago Airport West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago Airport West

Address: 200 S Mannheim Rd, Hillside, IL 60162-1825
Region: United States > Illinois > Hillside
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hillside
Price Range: $107 - $213 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago Airport West 2.5*
Located minutes from Downtown Chicago along I-290, our new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chicago Airport West - O Hare is near some of the nation s top companies, including Westbrook Corporate Center, Actuant, SAP, Navistar, Ace Hardware and Loyola Medical Center, and with easy access to Chicago s main highways, including I-88, I-294, and I-355.Situated in suburban Chicago, our hotel is an ideal location for travelers visiting nearby attractions such as Yorktown Mall, Oakbrook Mall, Drury Lane Theatre, Oakbrook Terrace, and downtown Chicago. Chicago s O Hare International Airport is (ORD) 6 miles and Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) is 15 miles from the hotel.All rates include our daily hot Express Start Breakfast. Our hotel guest rooms include 32' flat panel HDTVs and free wired and wireless HSIA while our suites include microwaves, refrigerators and sofa sleepers. To make your stay more relaxed and comfortable enjoy our state-of-the-art fitness center and indoor heated pool. Stay connected in our 24-hour business center. Families can enjoy the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chicago Airport West - O Hare s easy access to many Chicago attractions such as Brookfield Zoo, Wrigley Field, U.S. Cellular Field, Soldier Field, United Center, Field Musuem, Navy Pier and the Magnificent Mile by car or by Chicago s public transportation system. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Chicago Airport West