“All You Can Eat Ribs And Jambalaya on Tuesday's ”
Review of Bluegrass

Bluegrass
Reserve with OpenTable
Bluegrass is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 113 Restaurants in Highland Park
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Richfield Road
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Google searched for something nearby the mall and found this place. Great atmosphere, buzzing with conversation at an almost full dinning room. Great staff, got me seated right away even though I had no reservations. Was recommended the Tuesday all you can eat ribs and jambalaya, and was asked twice if I wanted a second plate even before I was done with the first. Food was great, ribs were nice and crisp on the outside and tender on the inside with a mixture is sweet BBQ sauce and hickory taste. jambalaya was nice and meaty with large chunks of meat and tastes great especially with the ribs. just moved to the area but making this my to go place for great hardy meals. Nice atmosphere, great service and fantastic food. A definite recommend!

2  Thank Jenice N

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We had a great family meal here. My wife loved her gumbo and skirt steak sandwich. We shared a brisket taster which got mixed reviews. I had the ribs and jambalaya which was fantastic . The jambalaya was outstanding. Our 15 year old as usual had a burger which he said was just ok but it was huge and he got lots of fries. My other son had shrimp and ribs and he loved them. Great meal and good service. Thank you Bluegrass!

Reviewed 31 October 2016

I have been before and have never been disappointed. For whatever reason, I always forget to go here. The service is impeccable and the entire staff welcomes you as if you are family. The food was wonderful and pretty original. I had a special corned beef brisket sandwich that was done with a barbecue sauce. It was wonderful. Everything about it was good, I am at fault for not going here more often but I am going to rectify that situation. This is a keeper!

1  Thank RJK_Chicago
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Bluegrass is great from start to finish. The hosts (Joanie and Jim) are always welcoming and the bar is great. Luis is master at creating tasty and potent cocktails. The food is consistently good and you will always finish dinner in a great mood. The decor is a little funky, not sure what they were going for, but it's all part of the the experience.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This is a nice change of pace restaurant in northern suburban area. Not bar food, not fast food, not trendy small plates but original quality food. The menu is eclectic and good. Enjoy going here once in a while for something different.