“Down home cooking”

Urban Farmhouse Eatery & Pie Company
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Highland
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This place is great. Order off the menu or catch there buffet. Either way you get home stle cooking. There is a salad bar, soup of the day and a nice buffet plus dessert. Don't forget to get some or cake to take home with you.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This seems to be a regular spot for our group of girlfriends. Although we enjoy all of the food, the desserts are the thing! We all got the buffet with salad bar which was really good. The fried chicken is excellent and the side dishes were good. The only disappointment for me was the gravy. It wasn't good during our lunch.

The desserts are well worth the 35 minute drive for us. This time I brought home slice of Key Lime, a slice of Coconut Cream and a piece of Carrot Cake. All were amazing!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Love the way they went back to being waited on at your table instead of standing in line like a fast food restaurant. Friendly waiters/waitresses come to the table to refill drinks, bring your order & ck on you. They need to work on being able to pay at the table and not go stand in line to pay...that's the only downfall i have. Food is GREAT & prices are fair.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This is a great sit down restaurant. The fried chicken is amazing, macaroni & cheese awesome. We had to try one of their ginormous pies...OUTSTANDING!!! The service we received was top notch, we would recommend this to anyone!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We just had a late lunch today and both my wife and I had the meatloaf. It was very good and the sides were nice. They had a buffet table set up for hot food and I was tempted to go with that but wanted the meatloaf instead. They also had a dessert table as part of the buffet I believe. My wife and I shared a piece of Snicker pie and couldn't finish it. I highly recommend the restaurant, the meals were good, reasonably priced, and place was clean. Even the bathrooms were pleasant. Lunch for two and a soda and a piece of pie with tip cost me less than $30. Great visit, I'll tell my friends.

1  Thank Randy C