“Not bad”

Oregano's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Not bad but not great either. They do have a gluten free menu that isnt too bad but all my meals there have been dry from the chicken to the pork chops...I dont hate it but not in a hurry to go back. The patio however is very nice and the staff is also really nice why I gave it a 3 instead of a 2 star rating.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

Had lunch here with friends. The setting is clean and open (with nice outdoor seating area), and we all liked the order and go to table approach. My friends thought the pizza toppings were tasty but crust could be crispier. I had 1/2 salad and sandwich. They were good and came with homemade chips. But here's my gripe: Both kinds of their chips are overly seasoned, one regular potato with garlic-parmesan, one sweet potato with sugar/cinnamon. Who puts sugar on potato chips?!? I had to send them back and get the regular chips with garlic, which were just so-so. The prices are fair and portions decent.

2  Thank ABQRes
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Eight adults went out for a dinner get together. I had chicken piccata, others had chicken parm, eggplant parm, spaghetti and meatballs, an Italian Sausage special and salmon. Everyone was pleased. We drank Peroni and wine, and never felt rushed.

1  Thank Angela T
Reviewed 3 March 2015

This hidden gem is worth a try, especially if you are hungry and enjoy good Italian food. When we go for dinner, we rarely get past the lasagna special, which changes daily. Large portions, piping hot, served with soup or salad and warm bread. Almost always some to take home.

For lunch, there is a daily special along with a variety of sandwich and salad combinations. Service is quick and the waitstaff is friendly. We've had special occasion functions in the private dining room and been very pleased with the service.

This is our go-to local place for good home-style Italian food.

1  Thank jrdem11
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This little strip mall restaurant is easily passed by, but take the time to stop for a meal. My friend and I had dinner outside on the patio and it was a relaxing and nice evening. Although it is on the corner of a busy intersection, the patio is set back far enough that it is quiet. Surrounded by trees and birds makes for a nice atmosphere. I wish the metal chairs had cushions, but we stayed and talked at length and that was our problem.
The food was good. The bread was yummy, and the servings are large. Plan to take some home. This is an Italian restaurant so expect lots of cheese. It was a bit salty the last time I went, but not enough to keep me away. They have a full bar and desserts also.
The service was just right. Our server was attentive but left us alone unless we needed her. It was a very nice evening. A family with younger children was there and they seemed to enjoy it also, so I think this is a fine place for friends, family and children. I have never sat inside, so I can't say anything about that atmosphere. But, sit outside when you can.

1  Thank 41christined