“Relaxing night out with friends - something for everyone”
Review of Oregano's

Oregano's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Eight adults went out for a dinner get together. I had chicken piccata, others had chicken parm, eggplant parm, spaghetti and meatballs, an Italian Sausage special and salmon. Everyone was pleased. We drank Peroni and wine, and never felt rushed.

1  Thank Angela T

Reviewed 3 March 2015

This hidden gem is worth a try, especially if you are hungry and enjoy good Italian food. When we go for dinner, we rarely get past the lasagna special, which changes daily. Large portions, piping hot, served with soup or salad and warm bread. Almost always some to take home.

For lunch, there is a daily special along with a variety of sandwich and salad combinations. Service is quick and the waitstaff is friendly. We've had special occasion functions in the private dining room and been very pleased with the service.

This is our go-to local place for good home-style Italian food.

1  Thank jrdem11
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This little strip mall restaurant is easily passed by, but take the time to stop for a meal. My friend and I had dinner outside on the patio and it was a relaxing and nice evening. Although it is on the corner of a busy intersection, the patio is set back far enough that it is quiet. Surrounded by trees and birds makes for a nice atmosphere. I wish the metal chairs had cushions, but we stayed and talked at length and that was our problem.
The food was good. The bread was yummy, and the servings are large. Plan to take some home. This is an Italian restaurant so expect lots of cheese. It was a bit salty the last time I went, but not enough to keep me away. They have a full bar and desserts also.
The service was just right. Our server was attentive but left us alone unless we needed her. It was a very nice evening. A family with younger children was there and they seemed to enjoy it also, so I think this is a fine place for friends, family and children. I have never sat inside, so I can't say anything about that atmosphere. But, sit outside when you can.

1  Thank 41christined
Reviewed 28 December 2013

The annual meeting was big hit due to the dinner at Oregano's and the staff was friendly and prompt. Made arrangement in advance to make sure we had at least two servers. Since we had 32 people setup was mostly tables of eight. As can be imagined their where some timing issues. Overall every one of the 32 people said yes to next year. Yes their prices are a bit high but portions are good and every thing was made fresh, They do cater to a organic Gluten free diets which is not very common in our area . the banquet room was small but had the bar and a bartender available in the room. and home made chips on the tables which did not last very long. overall a very good experience.

3  Thank SemperFi1775
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Service was both pleasant and friendly. We tipped accordingly.

Although portions were not skimpy, the quality of the food served did not merit taking the leftovers home. The Specialty Boneless Pork Oregano, 3 center-cut boneless pork chops that I had, priced at $15.95 was tough beyond belief.

We will not return to this overpriced local establishment. There are far too many impressive places to eat in the area to consider returning to Oregano's.

1  Thank Tom Y