Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
AU$3,295.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Melita Honey Farm
from AU$3,295.00
More Info
from AU$490.00
More Info
All reviews huge range free tasting well worth a visit working hive skin care products bees beehive shop jars tasmania souvenirs
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2023

Interesting shop with an endless array of bee and honey themed goods. There is practically something for everyone in this store! The free honey tasting is a lovely touch and my children found this really interesting. The display at the back and opportunity to see into a working hive is worth taking some time to look at. My husband found it so fascinating we had to drag him away!

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed 15 March 2023 via mobile

I have always made a point of taking every visitor to the state to the Honey Shop at Chudleigh but was so disappointed the other day when I yet again took a visitor The shop was handing out story books with every $50 sale I have bought these story books for all my grandchildren great nieces etc. I love them. The man before did not want a book My friend made purchases then I made a purchase of $49. 90 or $49.95 and she said I did not qualify for the book. It said of but my grandchildren love your books and my friends have just purchased. That would be well over $50. She just dismissed me with a supercilious look. I thought oh how petty I will not be so keen to rush back with every visitor next time. A smile and a ten cent leeway would not have hurt and would have gone a long way

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 6 March 2023 via mobile

Love this place . You can do all the honey tasting - all sorts of fruit honey , flower honey etc . The shops also sells all things related to honey , eg aprons , crockery , souvenirs etc . The leatherwood honey ice cream was very good . A double cone costs $7.50.
Parking is by the side of the shop . No toilets here though . Toilets are located opposite about 50 m away .

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 6 November 2022 via mobile

Great tasting tables. Various Variety of tasting of so many different honey. Bee items all over the store. From honey itself to ice cream to lotions to a thing you could think of with bees. Actual bees to veiw. Education on how honey is made and interactive for kids.

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 14 March 2022

Great to have a free tasting as so many places charge a fee now. Some wonderful flavours, also with the ice cream. Many informative signs. Decorated in such a cute way. Friendly and helpful service. Lots of products to purchase.

Date of experience: March 2022