“Wanted better food choice”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #22 of 152 Restaurants in Gurnee
Reviewed 3 September 2018

The food was good and reasonably priced. We were pleased with our food choice that had been purchased from another location. The workers were friendly, fast and accomating.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 2 June 2018

As it's fast food, I really wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised. There are more options on the menu than at most fast food places and if you are eating in, they bring it to the table for you.

The food itself was just ok - a bit too greasy in all honesty, but nobody goes to fast food joints for haute cuisine. However, the staff are extremely pleasant and helpful, and that alone can make a world of difference. So kudos to Culver's!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Culver’s is one of my favorite chain restaurants. The staff is friendly and the food prepared fresh. Stoped with a bus group and our orders were taken efficiently and our food arrived to our tables quickly. Love Culver’s and can’t wait for it to expand to places outside the Midwest!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Jhjani
Reviewed 30 November 2017

We like their Northern Pike and it is only available during lent. The hamburgers are to die for they are so good..

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank 337charleneh
Reviewed 16 October 2017

so there ice cream is the best I can eat it all the time because it is the best I ask my mom lets go get some ice cream she said lets get culvers.

Date of visit: February 2017