“Fine Dining”
Review of Stevens'

Stevens'
Reserve with OpenTable
Stevens' is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 153 Restaurants in Gurnee
Price range: USD 10 - USD 38
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A family owned and operated steakhouse with a warm, comfortable setting close to home, Stevens aims to please. From our wide selection of finely aged steaks and chops to the freshest seafood, extensive wine and martini lists and a staff ready to serve you, Stevens is the perfect place for you to relax and enjoy. Whether you seek a quiet evening for two or a night on the town with your friends and family we will be honored and ready to accommodate your every need. We are very proud of the food and drinks we serve at Stevens but it is our staff and the amazing service they provide that sets us apart from the competition. Each and every time you walk through our doors you will be greeted and treated with the utmost respect and attention. Our regular guests can attest to the fact that we go out of our way not only to know your name but a little something about you as well. The service staff at Stevens has over 100 years of experience in the business and their knowledge and expertise shines through daily and nightly. Whenever you have the chance, come on out to Stevens and experience first hand what has been deemed the " finest restaurant in Gurnee."
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Lovely restaurant for special occasions or just to impress someone. Wonderful menu items at a reasonable cost. Nice wine list to go with the steak and seafood options. Also, you forget the wonderful deserts. We will be going back soon.

1  Thank James L
highsteakspoker, General Manager at Stevens', responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you James. So happy you enjoyed the Menu and Wine List. We have recently updated the Menu for the season so stop by and check it out when you can. thanks again.
Brad Lehner G.M

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I was pleasantly surprised when I visited this restaurant with some business colleagues.
The menu has something for everyone. Fabulous choices for both entrees and appetizers. The food was outstanding! Some unique choices as well.
You must try this restaurant.

Thank you for the outstanding recommendation. We appreciate you dining with his and hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We took our sailor here for a celebration meal after PIR. We made table reservations for 2 pm and it was not crowded and quiet. We are from Texas, and we love our steaks. This was one of the best steaks I've ever had. I got the peppercorn crust (do it. Trust me) and a small cup of bernaise sauce. So good. We were all pleased with the steaks. My sailor ate every bite. My ex husband ordered the oysters (gag) but he said they were good and he ordered the calamari as well, both as appetizers. My day ordered the steak salad and said it was just the right amount for him. The waitress was good and she hinted to me they had other sides available that weren't on the menu that day. I got the A'grautin potatoes and they were fab! It's a little pricey, but don't let that steer you away. Everything up there is pricey, and if it's a special moment it's worth it. It's worth the money. Our group of 7 left there satisfied. Wonderful way to celebrate his big day!

1  Thank Shawna_LaRee

Best of luck to you and your Sailor. We appreciate their service to our Country and cannot thank you enough for sharing your celebration experience with us and the Trip Advisor community.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful. Absolutely amazing food. Went here on my last weekend to spend with my husband until we both move together in a few months with the military. I had Leslie's salmon and he had red snapper. I was so amazed by everything, the service, food, wait staff, hosts even caught my attention for sure. So happy to have made reservations here, hands down BEST restaurant experience I've had.

Well we over over the moon with your comments. We take pride in what we do and we appreciate you letting us know it does not go unnoticed. Thanks again.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Our last visit to Stevens was a family lunch to celebrate my wife's birthday. We had a variety of menu items, each excellently prepared and beautifully presented. Portions were very appropriate (of course, being an old man, I ended taking half my delicious sandwich home).
My 16-year-old grandson and I thought the crab-Brie soup was outstanding!
While I always highly recommend Stevens for dinner, we found lunch to be outstanding as well.

Thank you for letting us know about your lunch with us. We appreciate that you chose us for the Birthday celebration and look forward to many more with you and yours. Thanks again.