“Good, Fast, Tasty, and Cheap”
Review of Hibachi's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hibachi's
Ranked #14 of 23 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I've been here several times now and have not had any bad experiences. There is a decent selection of buffet items and I have enjoyed all the different choices I've had to date. It's a bit dark inside and could do with some updating but it's hard to beat the price for the buffet lunch or dinner. My kids love it here. I've never even looked at the a-la-carte menu so cannot speak to it but the my whole family has enjoyed it and I also go here often with my work colleagues.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Food is good here, but the inside leaves a lot to be desired. Needs updating and cleaned really well.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

What a nice surprise to find such a quaint, clean restaurant in a small town with a huge buffet menu! Food is delicious, wide variety of tasty dishes and at a reasonable price. By far, my favorite Chinese restaurant. I have never been disappointed in any of the dishes and I bring family and friends here whenever I can. Service is exceptional--a cut above the rest. Atmosphere is great. When I am in Greenville, this is the restaurant I come to. Food is always hot and delicious. Best ever!!!!

Reviewed 20 October 2015

WOW!! Simply cannot believe the quality food, atmosphere, price, they we found in this Chinese restaurant buffet on the town square in this quaint southern Illinois town. We did not know what to expect and though we were hungry, I still highly recommend this local favorite eatery for many of the locals and Greenville College students.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Outstanding. Food is always hot and delicious. We usually go about twice a month. I would recommend this place to anyone who would like a great meal.