Red Carpet Inn
Jay's Inn(Vandalia)
Economy Inn(Vandalia)
Country Side Inn(Hillsboro)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2015

Stayed here due to an unplanned travel and the price was right... but I would not recommend anyone stay here. Red stains on the bedding, issues in the bathroom with cleanliness, and bad smell in the room. Not a great experience, but we needed a cheap room for the night and it worked for that purpose (luckily I carry extra blankets in the car and put those on the bed!)

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Room 103 - 2 night stay. Was told upon booking only 2 rooms left to book... We were 1 of 6 rooms that stayed for the weekend. No breakfast, no pool as advertised. The room smelled horribly of mildew (used an entire bottle of perfume and 2 kinds of air freshener and never got rid of the smell..) the bath tub filled full of water while showering everytime and took 15 minutes to drain. The TV was from 30 years ago, no TV Guide... We had to search through the channels which channel arrangement was random and the remote only worked with volume an pushing each number (no up down channel usage). I took the trash to the office and asked for more bags which he gave me but told me to walk the trash across the parking lot to the dumpster. The room overall was run down... No money is put back into this hotel.. Don't count on customer service.... will never stay there again!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2015

The place had a small refrigerator, beds were OK, received a good night sleep, and paid half what a Hamption Inn would have cost. TV worked fine, but we came there to get some sleep, then move on which we did, but refreshed. Had a tub with shower, as well. So, for the price, it was very good.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2014

ok for money i suppose but internet was misleading.... no pool,no fridge, or breakfast. room smelled of mildew, febreeze came in handy.but overall location was perfect for my trip. it was also kid friendly.but i wish i would have bought bug spray because i woke up with 3 large spider bites and had been nowhere but my room. will never go back!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This hotel, in a pinch, was right on time. The price was comparable w the accommodations, and service was great. I wish it had, at the least, a blow dryer in the room. But it lacked that and an iron, luckily for me I was okay not having either. It was however very quiet, within walking distance to McDonald's. I used to washer and dryer and it was a good deal on price for the two. I liked that the sink was in the bathroom, not all of the hotels have this feature any longer. Although the website when I booked the hotel said fridge available upon request, it was already readily available when I arrived which was a nice surprise. Room was clean and in the morning they came knocking to ask if I wanted maid service. The other hotels I have stayed at always waited until I had left and then came in, honestly I like the idea of them coming when I am there I feel my possessions are a little safer this way. Again good accommodations for your money. If you want the Ritz move on, but if you want value for your buck it's definitely here!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo