“Good Pizza”

Add it.
Mario's Pizza
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 26 August 2018

This place has really good pizza. The best in the area. My go to when I'm Jonesing for a pizza when close by.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Recently we visited Greenville for Christmas and we were up for Pizza knowing we would be cooking on the holiday. As always Mario's did a great job on the Pizzas. Service was good and the pizza tasty. If they could improve on anything it would be to add a few other things to their house salad....mine was all lettuce....could have used a tomato or a Cuke.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My wife and I went to Mario's for a salad and pizza. I have not been there in a long, long time. Couldn't tell you how the food was because we were never waited on. Apparently we have super powers to become invisible inside that building, it's the strangest thing. Hmm. It was not busy for a Sunday evening, and considering the dining area is wide open, I assumed we'd get waited on immediately. Watched a waitress walk over to a table of people that walked in after we did and she took their order. Figured must be an oversight, so we waited. After 10 minutes, still no service. Then I watched a group of people walk in and sit and then a finally here came a waitress, but did she come to our table?? NOPE. Went straight to the table of new people and took their order. Since we were apparently invisible, we waited another 10 minutes, then finally got up and walked out. Nobody seemed to mind that we were leaving and no one tried to stop us, which really makes me think we did not exist inside that building. So, we went down the street to Joe's Pizza. Food at Joe's was awesome and service was excellent, so they saw us in Joe's. I have no tolerance nor the patience for terrible service, and in this as it was a complete lack of any type of service. I have had food to go from Mario's and from what i can remember it was okay at best. Maybe I'm over reacting, but I will not recommend this place to anyone, ever. There is no excuse for ingorning people that come I to your restaurant.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

My family have eaten at Mario's countless times when we visit. The pizza is simple, always hot, always flavorful, and service always has a smile. The salads are quite delicious as well! Definitely a hidden gem - don't let the outside fool you!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Small business, but the pizza is excellent. The biggest problem is they're not open for lunch. No alcohol, unfortunately. But the pizza is still worth the trip!