“Great homemade food”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 9
Cuisines: American, Diner, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Great American food in a tropical setting! A local favorite - voted Best Fast Food Restaurant in Bond County since 2011. Known for our burgers and volcanoes. Burgers are ground fresh daily, never frozen. Volcanoes are spiral cut potatoes cooked in 0 trans fat oil (like home made potato chips) and loaded with toppings. We have handcrafted salads and wraps. Our appetizers include hand breaded fresh mushrooms and onion rings, spinach artichoke dip with house made chips, quesadillas,wings and more. Enjoy a beer while you watch the game on 1 of our 4 TV's. We serve pasta dinners after 4pm. Lots of ice cream choices. Food is cooked to order and dine in orders are served on tropical plates, not to go wrappers. Enjoy our beach decor featuring thatched awnings, bamboo, surf boards, and a hand carved 7' tiki pole. We also have Video Poker and Slots in a private gaming room (must be 21 to enter gaming room). We're not just fast food.... We're quality food, fast! Come and experience Kahuna's!
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We tried the fish and chips which was excellent along with the taco salad which was good! Everything cooked fresh!

Will stop there again on the next trip thru.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I stopped in here on a business trip to town specifically because it was the highest rated on Tripadvisor. Also...Hawaiian inspired burgers? How could I miss this!

I cant recall the burger name I ordered but it had 2 patties, a lovely bun, bbq sauce and a grilled pineapple. So good!

Friendly staff also which is a real nice touch. I didn't eat in, but I went inside to order and the interior was nice and clean.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Kahuna's has consistent good food and service. Many locals really enjoy this place. A few signature dishes on the menu help compliment some common staples. My only complaint is that I wish they would go a little more original on their fries (frozen crinkle cut fries). But their volcanoes make up for it.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Each time I visit Kahuna's the food is always prepared very well and tastes beyond what it is expected to taste like. The only reason I give it 4 stars is that I believe some of the items are a bit overpriced and the quality of service depends on who is working. And if you are in a hurry, I do not suggest going here, especially the drive-thru.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I ordered the BBQ hawaiian burger ... it was OK - not really special. However, the sweet potato fries are worth making a special trip back there.