“Sucked! Boycotted them for years. Had a gal talk me into taking her there. Still sucked!”
Review of Huddle House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Huddle House
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Description: We're Always Cookin' There's something about a freshly made meal, prepared just for you. Maybe it's a waffle sundae to celebrate the day you get your braces off, or a plate full of loaded hash browns after a Saturday morning soccer game. Whatever the occasion, one things for sure: when a dish is made with you in mind, it just tastes better. From greeting you with a warm smile as you walk through our door, to serving you a hot, delicious meal, made just the way you like it, we'll make sure you feel at home and cared for. That attention to detail is what enjoying a meal at Huddle House is all about. Not matter what time it is, or what kind of day you've had, you can count on us to always be here for you with the grill on and the coffee hot.
Reviewed 2 February 2018

The food? Decent. My friend and I ordered pretty much the same thing. Two eggs, two strips of bacon, hash browns and the "smallest" order of biscuits and gravy, plus our drinks(coffee and tea). We were served the most expensive order of biscuits and gravy. The order including my three dollar tip came to thirty dollars! I had to ask for a refill for my unsweetened tea. She picked up the ticket and wrote X2 on it. I did not get a full refill. Oh! I also ordered sunny side up... got over easy... yolk hard.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We expected the service to not be the best. Two servers working. They seemed more interested in chatting with each other than taking care of the few customers they had mid-afternoon on a Saturday. Had to remind our server of everything we asked for: more syrup, bbq sauce, to-go cups. Also had to ask for drink refills. Food quality was excellent, but the service was disappointing.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Each was $4.95 - mine was the basic, two eggs, hash browns and toast. The wife's deal was even better, two eggs, two sausages served over a split biscuit, smothered in gravy, plus a cup of coffee. Service was warm and friendly. The decor evoked a 50's diner. Good spot.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Food was great...clean..fast...friendly

We had waffles - breakfasts. Excellent- just the way we ordered them.

Good coffee...

Reviewed 30 May 2017

My wife and I stopped here for lunch on our way home from Missouri to Pennsylvania. The food was very average. Next time through, I will stop elsewhere.