USD 176
Avila Beach Hotel(Willemstad)
USD 268
USD 203
Priceline
Scuba Lodge & Suites(Willemstad)
USD 149
USD 127
Boutique Hotel 't Klooster(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
USD 156
USD 134
2,726 results
All reviewsgelatofish tacossushi barold quarryplay golfrented a carwater viewbeautiful propertyall inclusive packageall inclusive planservice chargetennis courtspool barstreet signsswimming areaexplore the islandminute drive
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Excellent stay at this hotel. Even as a local I felt on vacation. I will definitely stay here in the future. Very friendly people. Good Breakfast and nice hotel. Hotel is in a very quiet area, a bit far from the city.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BHIGeneralManager, General Manager at Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Curacao, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for telling us about your recent stay! It sounds like your staycation went just like you wanted. I'm happy we were able to give you a relaxing getaway! Thank you for your genuinely kind words about our team and cuisine. We can't wait to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

From the moment of check in, until leaving the resort, the staff couldn’t have made our experience any better. The event coordinator Vanessa was incredible making our wedding day perfect. Plenty of stuff for the kids to do at the resort, beautiful beach on the property. Very good food options at the resort, from burgers and apps by the pool to 5 star dining at Shore restaurant. The bartenders at splash, Jayme and Rolly were fantastic. We also took advantage of a couples massage by the ocean, very relaxing. Lastly the golf course at the resort has stunning views throughout the course. Well worth the travel and can not wait to go back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BHIGeneralManager, General Manager at Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Curacao, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Shawn, congratulations on your marriage! I'm so ecstatic we were able to be apart of your special day. Thank you for your genuinely kind words about our resort. We were so happy to host you and all your guests! I'm glad that you found plenty to do on property for all ages. Vanessa is a big part of our team, we are lucky to have her! The couples massage is well worth it and the golf course is absolutely breathtaking. I'm happy you were able to fit those two very memorable experiences into your stay! Again, thank you for taking the time to share your wedding experience with us. We hope to welcome you back for a honeymoon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

When you arrive at the entrance, you still have to drive about five minutes to the hotel over this huge domain. It’s a very nice, big hotel but it doesn’t Feel all that big. The pool is not super big, but it wasn’t too crowded at this period. And it also has a great beach, with nice (free) beds under big umbrellas or under some beautiful trees whilst iguanas walk right beside you. Breakfast is excellent. A bit of loud inside and quite crowdy at times, but overall great. Service is ‘ok’, but its still island style and there is No obvious ‘leader’ who keeps control. The mail restaurant (mehdi) is ok, but a bit pricey, especially the wine. Lunch @ splash is super great. It has no luxury feel, but the (local) food is excellent. And the service too! Very friendly, top. We also went for dinner @ the more exclusive resto ‘the shore’. It’s a beautiful resto, great location. Friends of us went there the day before and had a great dinner. Our dinner was quite terrible actually. We all went for sushi, but the quality was not good. A whole lot of rice (sort of rice pudding style).. also the service wasn’t as it should be. So if you would like to go, just stay away from the sushi.. fitness was more then ok. The rooms might need a small touch here and there, but are more then fine. Good beds, small little terrace. The kids had a great time, so did we. Important to finish with saying that the hotel is quite far from Willemstad and the rest of curacao. So if you want to see/do something, do rent a car! Despite the ‘shore experience’, I would still rate it five star price/quality wise!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank joachim m

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! I appreciate your detailed review about so many elements of our resort. Your candid feedback is more than welcomed! It sounds like you enjoyed our grounds and beach area the most. I'm happy you were able to try many of the dining options we offer and figure out your favorite one! Splash is a crowd favorite and we love the calm, casual vibes it gives off. I completely understand your concerns with Shore and I have talked to my team about your experience. Most importantly, I'm glad it didn't affect your overall stay and you and your kids still had a terrific time! Thank you again for sharing your stay with us and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went here for the day while on a Southern Caribbean Cruise. It was about a 30 minute ride from the cruise port to the resort. We purchased the day pass from "Resorts for a Day" which included transportation. The check in process was fast and the staff were pleasant and ready to assist. The resort is beautiful and well kept however this resort is on the Atlantic side. The resort has a small roped off area for swimmers to access the water from the beach. Food and beverages were included. It was a long walk to get beverages if you were on the beach near the water and only one bartender. I had to wait about 15 minutes to receive my drinks. We ate in the restaurant. No swim suits are allowed so I would bring extra clothes to change into. I wore a sun dress over my bathing suit and it was appropriate. The food was very good. The staff at the restaurant was not attentive. We had to ask for tea refills. We ordered our desert at the time of our meal and did not receive it until asked. The waitress forgot. They appeared to be disorganized and were unfriendly. I would not return to this resort due to the location and not having drinks closer to the beach.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BHIGeneralManager, General Manager at Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Curacao, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

First off, thank you for taking the time to share your recent day stay with us! I'm grateful to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us. It sounds like the beach and our friendly staff was some of your favorite parts. I completely understand your frustrations with our restaurant and can assure you it's been addressed with our team. Service is a top priority for us at our resort. I hope that you will consider coming back to let us show you how truly incredible our dining experiences can be. I know that my team along with our cuisine can be fantastic! Most importantly, thank you for your candid feedback and kind words. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were here in January and we had a fantastic vacation. The hotel is far from Willemstad the city. We rent a car From Advance Car Rental they brought it to the hotel. You need to have a car to drive and to discover the Island. The hotel is very big and nice. with a big golf course. Our was very nice , breakfast was delicious and the staff was very friendly. I will recommend this hotel/resort every one, and I will be back soon.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank vickatcel
BHIGeneralManager, General Manager at Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Curacao, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! I'm glad you took advantage of renting a car and exploring. You're completely right, to experience the rest of beautiful Curacao we do recommend renting! Thank you for your kind words on our resort. I'm guienely glad you enjoyed our dining options and wonderful staff. We can't wait for you to return for another stay!