1,133 results
All reviews infinity pool sunset bar es fanals cap roig tapas restaurant the cliff kids club family pool shuttle bus sushi deluxe mountain view shuttle service steep hill stunning views many levels five star hotel mobility issues
Reviewed 22 October 2017

As someone who loves hospitality and tourism, I can say with some authority that this property is a cut above. Beyond the beautiful rooms and stellar views, it's the staff and their attention to detail that put this place on a whole new level.

Everything is customized to you. The staff remembers your name. Your room is stocked with everything you could possibly need. The restaurants, spa, and amenities are all incredible.

This is the first time in my life that I've actually googled "Jumeirah in other parts of the world", it really makes me want to return.

Hats off to the GM and staff. You've built quite a getaway!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeff F
JPS M, Director General at Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Jeff F,
I don't find enough words to thank you for such fantastic feedback. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the experience among us and we all already look forward to welcome you next season which starts in March 2018.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We arrived exhausted after a difficult year that included cancelling two holidays. After seven days and nights at the Jumeirah we were totally relaxed and refreshed. It is a luxurious place to stay, our room was fabulous - sea views from the room, the terrace and the bathroom - how I loved that bath and the orange scented toiletries. A bed so comfortable I forgot to wake up and a nespresso for a regular caffeine hit.
Breakfast every morning was great, always something a bit different and a lot of choice; also they serve until 11am which makes for a leisurely morning and the view from the terrace just made my day.
What makes this hotel so special is the staff - they are friendly, polite and extremely efficient, they really do make sure you are happy. There are some lovely touches - suprise cakes and ice creams delivered to our room in the afternoons, fruit in the room, luxurious dressing gowns, and of course the sunset lounge for cocktails as the sun goes down - loved it. We mostly had dinner in the town in the evenings as lots of good restaurants to choose from.
Did I mention the spa? This is why we went and it was a good choice, spa pool overlooking the mountains, a hamman and a sauna - bliss. I also did the yoga class which was excellent but sadly only one class that week.
Yes it is pricey but we wanted some luxury and to totally relax - our wish was granted. We would definitely go back.

Room Tip: We had room 7006 - spacious and great sea view with a large terrace
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mryan

Dear mryan,
First of all I have to say how happy I feel that after your hard year, you managed to enjoy some holidays and we were able to deliver your rest and fulfill your expectations.
It is fantastic to read that you enjoyed every corner from the hotel and I am most specially thankful of your kind words addressed to my team. Thank you for sharing them with us through TripAdvisor.
We all look forward to welcome you soon at your new home in Mallorca.
Best,

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Jumeriah in Port Soller in October and had one of the Standard superior rooms. Everything was perfect from when we arrived.

We were quickly greeted and had our bags taken whilst we were waiting to check in. Check in was smooth and we had a lovely glass of complementary orange juice which tasted amazing. After showing us to our room our bags arrived shortly afterwards. We chose a superior room which in fact is their "cheap" room but there was nothing cheap about it. The view from the small terrace of the mountains was breathtaking and there was a lovely complimentary bottle of wine, some dates and oranges. The room had a sitting area and open plan bathroom with a separate toilet. It was spacious and had a glorious view of the sunrise in the mornings. All the rooms are state of the art so lights, do not disturb and curtains are controlled from a panel each side of the bed.

We ate in a couple of the restaurants whilst we were there and would thoroughly recommend the tapas restaurant. If you like tapas choose the option where the chef puts together dishes for you - we just told the waitress our preferences and allergies etc and we got to try things that we would otherwise not have chosen.

Breakfast was also superb - served until 11am which is perfect if you wanted a lie in. There was an ample buffet with both cooked breakfast, fresh fruit, yogurts, cereals, cheeses and meats and also pastries. As well as that there's a menu where you can order items such as French omlette or eggs benedict or pancakes all included in the price. You even had the option of a glass or two or Cava, again all included. The only small criticism I would make is that a couple of times the water for our tea when ordered was only Luke warm which doesn't make for good brewing. We did get this replaced when asked but on one occasion it was still only Luke warm. It really is only a small criticism though!

There's a courtesy shuttle that takes you down to the village and picks up again, it leaves roughly every 2 hours. It is only about a 10 minute walk down the hill though.

We used the infinity pool which was lovely and relaxing. It never seemed overly busy which meant you could easily get a sunbed and relax without all the usual pool side noise. The infinity pool also had the benefit of not allowing children under 12.

We also used the spa and had a couples treatment which again was amazing. A bit on the pricy side but we enjoyed every minute of it.

Looking forward to visiting again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Gayla_Wright,
First of all I would like to thank you for the time spent in sharing this detailed feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed so much the room, views, restaurants and of course our Talise Spa; I am happy that to read that none of them disappointed you.
I will review your tea suggestion, as there is definitely no good tea without really hot water; I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and I am happy though that this did not spoil your breakfast.
We all look forward to your next visit and remain at your disposal.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Beautiful hotel set along the cliff top - so you get fab views but, by the nature of the terrain, it is spread out on different levels and is difficult to get around for the old or disabled.

Takes c7mins by free hotel minbus into Port de Soller. Walkable if fit but no pavements in places, so tricky.

As one would expect in a 5* hotel, the staff are very helpful but also very cheerful and friendly (not in the least 'snotty' as some can be in such hotels).

Fantastic infinity pool and restaurants designed to maximise the views.

Breakfast offers a great variety and is of excellent quality. Restaurants good but pricey.

Room was amazingly spacious and well equipped, with just about everything controlled electronically. Unfortunately, as many other reviewers who paid for the cheaper rooms have complained about, we were given a low level room looking away from the sea and overlooking the carpark. Managed to move to a room higher up, so at least we were looking more at the mountains rather than cars. Balcony a waste of time - built of stone and high, so if you sit down, you have no view! So, if you want to get the most out of this place, you may as well pay even more and upgrade......even though it is already ferociously expensive.

We stayed 3 nights here and 4 nights at Esplendido, a 4* right on the bay in P de S. Overall, the latter is better value for money.

Room Tip: Don't bother with the 'cheaper' rooms, pay through the nose for a sea view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 49broomwood

Dear 49broomwood,
Thank you very much for the feedback about your stay among us. I am sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations with our room categories and the layout of the resort.
As you mention as well, is due to the location and its setting.
I am happy though to read about your kind words addressed to my team and as well that you were able to enjoy our facilities and had a great time at our Hotel and at the Port.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We loved our 3 night stay here. The location is fantastic with jaw dropping views to the mountains and sea alike. I think it’s really the staff that make this hotel outstanding. Everyone from the breakfast staff, the concierge,the staff by the pool, the lovely guys that sort the valet parking, the restaurant staff, they were all a pleasure to deal with.
We ate at Es Fanals twice and thought the food was of an excellent quality and a thank you to Kinga and Desiree for looking after us so well.
A truly well run hotel situated on a beautiful part of the island.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear OxsfordshireDreamer,
I am thrilled to read such an amazing feedback, specially addressed to the fantastic Team at Es Fanals. Thank you ver much for sharing it with us.
It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your time here; we already look forward to welcome you back very soon.
Best,