USD 185
USD 153
USD 94
USD 64
USD 59
Quality Inn & Suites(Metropolis)(Great Value!)
USD 71
USD 83
USD 76
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 84/night.

USD 90
USD 87
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 72
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Louise H. I spent 3 days here recently. This is my second time. The house is furnished in beautiful antiques. The view is beautiful overlooking the Ohio river. So calming and peaceful. I plan to go back next year. Prices are very reasonable.. Also lots of places around the area to explore.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank crazygranny1946
Jwag07, Volunteer at Golconda Lock and Dam 51 Homes, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Glad you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for the review!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This is the second year a group of friends and I spent three nights at house #3. Again we loved our visit and plan to return again next year. Our house was well appointed~well taken care of~very comfortable and clean. The view from the large front porch is beautiful and peaceful~definitely a unique experience.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for sharing your experience. Hope you stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

Just spent a three day weekend at a Golconda lock and dam house. This was a wonderful experience. The view was spectacular. House was spacious furnished in period/antique furniture. Many nearby attractions. Just a wonderful relaxing experience. Definitely will return.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sandy H
Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our stay. Was very pretty and relaxing. The view of the river from the hottub, at sunset, was perfect. We also enjoyed several family meals we were able to prepare on the grill and enjoy gathered around the large dining room table. My 4 children are from ages 10 to 15 and they are ready to go back. The house was very clean and well maintained. I highly recommend a relaxing weekend in one of these homes.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank mindycarman1980
Reviewed 1 February 2015

My wife and I stayed at House #4 for the weekend at this lovely, quiet house with the best view of the Ohio River possible. Totally tranquil and peaceful.
Minor issue for summer might be that there is a ripped screen on porch and the front porch door sticks at bottom, both easily repairable.
We highly recommend this wonderful and reasonably priced vintage era house. Wonderful experience and town folks could not be nicer.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple