“Why can't all places be like this!”
Review of Generosa Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Generosa Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Here for seminar and found on TripAdvisor. 2 reviews, decided to give it a try. While waiting for food guys offered me a lemonade for waiting. Food is awesome! So give it a try as it was just as the other 2 reviews stated . . . Great Guys and Food!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I ordered a pie when passing through town and I wasn't able to pick it up because I misunderstood my location. So I called and explained (After the pie was ready even!) and he didn't even insist on charging me for it even though it was my careless and stupid mistake. This store has good guys working for it. Eat here!

Reviewed 18 October 2011

This is my favorite pizza around! I've ordered from them for years. Not only is the food delicious, but the staff is always friendly and the owner is a generous man who helps the community. If you haven't tried this pizza, order today! :)