“Great lunch spot while shopping on Third Street”

Wildwood Restaurant - Geneva
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildwood Restaurant - Geneva is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 159 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: USD 30 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South
Transit: The Union Pacific/West Line Metra train station is one block south of Wildwood
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch recently and had the onion soup and the chicken salad sandwich on a croissant. It was wonderful but unfortunately my eyes were bigger than my stomach. By the time I finished the wonderful onion soup, I could only eat a bit of the chicken salad. The waiter was wonderful and the place is very pleasant and obviously very popular.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great steakhouse with great specials. This is a great restaurant where you can get steak, pasta and chops. Great daily specials.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018

We had dinner on Saturday night at Wildwood Restaurant and the food was great 3 of us order the Prime Rib the other 2 order different dishes. We all enjoyed all our dinners. The service was great.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Food was amazing. We had the whitefish with sun-dried cherries, leeks & mushrooms in a white wine sauce and ribeye steak. The cherries with the fish was such a wonderful combination. The portion was quite big which surprised me. I definitely didn't leave hungry. The steak was cooked to perfection (med rare) and was so flavorful. Our server Nathan was great and overall experience will have us returning very soon.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful setting for a great meal! I had the duck roll for an appetizer full of tantalizing flavor. Entree was the Prime Rib, so tender and melted in my mouth!

Date of visit: February 2018