“Always a Hit”

Wildwood Restaurant - Geneva
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildwood Restaurant - Geneva is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 155 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: USD 30 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South
Transit: The Union Pacific/West Line Metra train station is one block south of Wildwood
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I have dined at Wildwood on several occasions now, and each time the food and the service have been excellent. On my last visit I enjoyed the seafood risotto, and loved the asparagus included with the shrimp and the scallops.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We spent Thanksgiving weekend with my sister and her husband. Lately, we've been doing Thanksgiving Dinner out - this year we again did it at Wildwood. As before, service was outstanding and the food superb! Am looking forward to having a normal dinner here sometime!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Great table with view of courtyard holiday lights, quiet setting, excellent service and food.

The Walleye and White fish were outstanding. The prime rib tender and cooked to perfection.

Attentive service and a new favorite in Geneva.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

There are lots of places for brunch in Geneva. Egg Harbor Cafe is just next door with a typical wait of 30 mins, and Buttermik can have wait times of 2 hours. There was no wait at Wildwood, lots of empty tables. That should have been a sign... I decided to give it a try. It was a very normal brunch, nothing fancy about the presentation, not particularly sophisticated in the taste either. I'd have called it averaged. The menu writes that all breakfast specials come with seasonal fruits, and I saw the fruits delivered at other tables. I asked where my fruits were, and my waiter told me that they bring you fruits when they feel like it, earlier they had some, but now... That wasn't even an attempt to state an excuse, just stating it as if it's plainly normal that the menu promises fruits but you don't get them. They also charged me for the full thing (and initially got the bill wrong as it was higher...). I'll stick to the wait line for the other places and avoid Wildwood in the future.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

This place is a gem of a restaurant in downtown Geneva. Outstanding service with truly foodie quality offerings. Superb Wine selections to enjoy. There is something you will find on this menu that you will love ...guaranteed! Small delights like lobster mac n cheese and make you take advantage of the dessert menu. Nice setting , wonderful ambience helpful friendly wait staff. This place shines.