“Good Midwestern Food!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Good middle-western food. Great service and caring staff. I highly recommend their tenderloin sandwiches if you've never had one or if you have and are hungry for a second. They are large enough that one can easily serve two people.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We were in town for a college visit and found this place on tripadvisor. The breakfast was great and the service was awesome! They really made us feel welcome. We went back every morning for breakfast and the service and food were always great. We even went out on a limb and had pie and ice cream for breakfast on our last day in town. I highly recommend it and hope this college is a first choice for our daughter so we can come back!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I had the veggie omelette and it was very tasty. Quick, too. The place was clean and it was full of regulars. The waitress overcharged us and made the correction after my husband called her on it. I was traveling through and would definitely come back

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This is a great family operated and oriented restaurant. Great homemade specials at a reasonable price. You'll be able to understand what I'm saying when you pull into a full parking lot. Not on a "main drag" so you have to want to go...and if you do...you will be back!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

It's been there forever - well since the 1950's. Good home cooking. Consistent food quality. Great staff always friendly.