“Great Mexican Food”

Acapulco Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Galesburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Found this place in Galesburg, absolutely impressed with the authentic food great service. Very clean. Great job would recommend if you are in the area looking for good Mexican food stop and check it out. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Elvith does a fabulous job at her Acapulco. I love their salsa not to mention their burritos, tacos and tostadas. Oh yummo.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I and our children all love Acapulco's. The service & food is always great. We really like the margaritas here as well.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I don't usually say this about Mexican restaurants outside of very large metro areas. This place is amazing. They have good authentic options on the menu along with salty options that most people think are authentic but are not. The service is fast and efficient but not very personal. I wasn't all that thrilled with the environment but that doesn't really impact my review. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We stopped on our way out west. Excellent authentic Mexican food. You can tell the owners take pride in their business. Very friendly and giving their patrons extra attention. Would highly recommend!