“Passing through”

Acapulco Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Galesburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We stopped on our way out west. Excellent authentic Mexican food. You can tell the owners take pride in their business. Very friendly and giving their patrons extra attention. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

The people who own the restaurant are very friendly and helpful. I like the ambience of the restaurant. The food is very good and at a reasonable price. The margarita's are very good also.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

We were excited to eat at Acapulco after reading the reviews. I have to disagree with those that gave it high marks. The food was poorly prepared, not much favor at all.. I have had better at a fast food restaurant. There was little to no spice in the filling of the enchiladas. The plate of food was less than appealing. We did however have a very good wait staff. I could not recommend this restaurant to friends for a good place to eat.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

We have never had a bad experience here. The service is always great and the food is so delicious! There are a few Mexican restaurants in Galesburg but Acapulcos is definitely my favorite.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

They have good food, but I went on my 1 hour lunch break walked in at 1:12 no one to seat me I rang their bell after waiting at 1:45 still no food and someone came to ask how it was by this point I was very concerned about getting back to work on time the people who came after me had finished eating already I asked to just have it boxed up! They were very unapologetic I've never been dissatisfied there before however once was enough I won't return