USD 89
USD 88
Priceline
USD 57
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 64/night.

Econo Lodge(Galesburg)
USD 69
USD 116
USD 138
Priceline
USD 67
USD 80
USD 141
All reviewson site restaurantknox countyplace to stayin townbeds were comfortablefitness roomstaff was friendlycrystalbwilinterstate
Reviewed 5 October 2016

The staff was nice. It was a quiet location. There were dirty areas in bathroom. There area where they wanted is to park was poorly lighted. There was no free breakfast. They had a dark unwelcoming restaurant. We won't stay at Best Westerns again. We usually choose Comfort Inns but there were none in the area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
prairieinn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Prairie Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Thank you for your review. I am forwarding these comments to management so we can correct any issues that may have occurred. We do have a full service restaurant that serves a sit down breakfast and authentic Indian food in the evening. If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call at 309-343-7151.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

A quiet place, generally, probably the best motel in town, but unremarkable by more global standards. I've stayed here before and been happy. This time I had difficulty getting wifi in my room, and the desk clerk treated me as if I was stupid and computer illiterate. I am neither. I wound up calling the help desk and dealing with them for half an hour, and the problem was something with the hotel. Even when I told the clerk that, he still treated me as though I was lying and too stupid to figure out how to connect with wifi. His attitude was patronizing and offensive.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
prairieinn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Prairie Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you stated we are the best in town. I would like to apologize for any inconveniences that you may have experienced. I am forwarding this review to our management so that this will not happen again. At anytime during your stay with us you are free to ask questions! We hope you will give us another try to show you that we do want our guest happy and comfortable every time. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 309-343-7151.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Shower didn't work and staff is over worked and unwilling to stand behind what they say (lie) when confronted about what they stated or said previously. I made a reservation with pets and they want to fine me because the clerk put me in the wrong room. How am I supposed to know what specific room I need to be in?

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ben,
We apologize that you had these issues at our location. We are a pet friendly hotel with a pet friendly hallway. It is very important that you sign your registration policy with the acknowledgement that you have to register your pets at check-in time. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me anytime at
309-343-7151.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Came in for a birthday/college reunion party. We didn't spend much time at the hotel and never had an opportunity to use the pool, but the beds were comfortable, the room was clean and came with a mini-fridge, which was a plus. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
prairieinn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Prairie Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will look forward to you staying with us again!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

More or less a typical Best Western. The room was ok, clean but a little old. Not many electrical outlets for charging electronics. The bathtub looked a little iffy - lots of discoloration, but it seemed to be clean. The shower diverter was sticky, so if you didn't notice it, you got doused with cold water while waiting for the water to heat up. The beds didn't seem as comfortable as most motels we've been in, but they were clean and we had no real complaints. It was just kind of a ho-hum stay..

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
prairieinn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Prairie Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Thank you for your review. I have forwarded your comments to management. We always take guest comments into consideration to make future stays comfortable. We hope to see you again!