All reviewson site restaurantknox countyplace to stayin townfitness roombeds were comfortablestaff was friendlycrystalbwilinterstate
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

On a cross Canada/US motorcycle trip we've been on the road for 2 months and stay at Best Western quite often. Galesburg was a strategic stop for us and we really enjoyed our stay. For motorcycle enthusiasts the Harley dealership is right across the road from the hotel. Being stiff and sore from a long day's ride we treated ourselves to a king/jacuzzi suite. By far the biggest room we've had on our trip. The jacuzzi is in it's own room, we had a separate tv/living room area and a very comfortable king bed. Plenty of lighting in the room which we really appreciate being night time readers. The room is very well equipped with microwave, fridge, coffee maker, wifi and right outside our door a patio with table and chairs. The Indian restaurant onsite was unexpected and we enjoyed our meals very much.
Having signed up for the summer promotion our next stay at a Best Western will be free. Thank you from two very happy Canadian travelers.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
prairieinn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Prairie Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2016

Thank you very much for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed our Jacuzzi suite and our onsite restaurant. Also, I would l like to add a thank you for being a Best Western rewards member.
We appreciate your loyalty to our brand. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

My daughter and I were on our way from vacation. We were assigned one room but when we saw it from afar, there were a couple men on the patio next to our room drinking and smoking. I was more comfortable having more privacy so requested another room. Front desk clerk didn't seem happy but reassigned us to another room which was actually more convenient for parking, etc. However, when I pulled back the curtains to our sliding door to the patio space into the courtyard, there were two different guys sitting at OUR patio table, also drinking and smoking. I was frustrated that we had been relocated to a room with the same issue but wasn't comfortable asking the men to move, since I was travelling alone with my daughter and by this time we were exhausted and just needed to eat and go to bed.I have no doubt they were harmless but it bothered me that they had rooms themselves somewhere but had decided to meet on a random patio. We just shut the curtains and went to bed. Price was high so I doubt we'll return.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I have forwarded these issues that occurred during your stay with us to management. We are always more then happy to move you or make sure you are comfortable during your stay with us. We hope that you will return to our hotel and we will show you that your stay can be satisfactory.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This facility has for years been my first choice when staying in Galesburg, which I must do for periods of several days at a time at different times of year. I have always been provided with the best of service and comfort in an environment which not only allows me to work from the room when needed, but also gives me everything needed to relax in comfort when not working. Nothing but praise for this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
prairieinn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Prairie Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you enjoy staying with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Our stay was very nice, calm and clean. Loved the big room with refrigerator and microwave. These things come in handy when you have things that need to be cooled. Did not like paying for breakfast after reservation said it was included. I am glad we did not have several kids with us. While eating one man came in and then refused to stay because he had to pay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoy our spacious rooms. We have breakfast in our restaurant every morning for our guest. This is off a reasonable priced menu many of our past guest have enjoyed. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed for less than 12 hours and it was fine. Clean room, weak lobby coffee. Indoor pool. Didn't eat so can't speak to food but I think the restaurant has an Indian flair. Right beside highway so I was worried it would be loud but not a problem whatsoever.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
prairieinn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Prairie Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Please visit us again soon!