We stayed at Stoney Creek Inn during a short trip to Chestnut Mountain for some snowboarding. Despite its somewhat unappealing exterior, situated just off a highway and in front of a strip mall, we still had every bit of the cozy, rustic, lodge experience we were hoping for. As soon as we entered the hotel we were greeted by a warm fireplace and friendly staff. The decor made us feel like we'd been transported to a secluded lodge in the mountains. We stayed in a jacuzzi suite with a fireplace which I highly recommend. Also, if you're looking for places to dine, ask the staff for recommendations, they are more than willing to help you out depending on what you're looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com and Wotif.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena