“An Authentic Steakhouse Experience”

Log Cabin Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Galena
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We celebrated my birthday in January with an amazing dinner at The Log Cabin Restaurant. Steaks were cooked just right, the potatoes were amazing and the restaurant had a really cool, authentic vibe to it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,246)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife were there Labor Day weekend. We both ordered steak. Mine was cold and uncooked in the middle. My wife said hers was like chewing leather it was so tough. We felt very rushed. Will never return again

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went for supper. My husband had a melt in your mouth prime rib and I my barbecued pork ribs had a fabulous, zesty sauce. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I've been to Galena many, many times over the years but have never dined at the Log Cabin. Asked a few of the locals where they enjoying dining and all mentioned the Log Cabin so we thought we'd give it a try. Not much to look at on the outside, I had always thought it was a tavern; however, we found it to be a hidden gem with really great food. The steaks were delicious and service was outstanding. My only complaint was the price...quite expensive. My daughters crab legs were $60.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was outstanding! Best onion rings and flaming Greek cheese (Saganaki) appetizers, steaks and lamb chops! Our server Sergio made a balloon animal for my grandson and kept him amused while we finished our dinner. Truly a great experience all around.

2  Thank GalenaBedandBreakfst