“Amazing spa that I would recommend without hesitation!!!”
Review of Galena Day Spa

Galena Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Galena
More attraction details
Owner description: Galena Day Spa, located in the lower level of the Irish Cottage Boutique Hotel, offers exceptional massages, facials, body treatments, and nail services. At Galena Day Spa, you can expect to feel completely at ease, relaxed, and satisfied no matter what service you receive. Galena Day Spa's experienced and talented therapists tailor each service to the specific needs of the client. Come visit Galena Day Spa for the best spa experience in Galena! Galena Day Spa Hours are Monday thru Saturday 9am-7pm and Sunday 9am-3pm.
Tinley Park, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing spa that I would recommend without hesitation!!!”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I chose the Galena Day Spa based on reviews. My husband and I treated ourselves to a couples massage and my husband reluctantly agreed to a facial as well. Let's just say we were not disappointed. Upon entering the spa, we immediately felt comfortable and relaxed as we inhaled the calming scents and enjoyed the simple yet stylish decor. The locker room/bathroom was well done and very clean. We then enjoyed our couples massage with 2 wonderful therapists then indulged in champagne and chocolates in a private, relaxing, candle-lit area before being called away to be spoiled with facials. Though my husband was hesitant initially (about the facial), he agreed that he would most definitely do it again. The massages and facials were done by true professionals. The owners were also onsite working and very friendly. You can tell they take much pride in their business and work. Thanks Galena Day Spa! We will be back to visit again for sure!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Annie C

Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Swedish massage at the spa”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

The spa was clean and very beautiful and I was very relaxed the whole time I was there. I had the swedish message there and enjoyed it very much. I would definatly go back for another massage the next time we come up here.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank angels1027
getmetherenow
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Very relaxing morning”
Reviewed 15 December 2011

It was a great way to start our long weekend. The ladies were nice and the treatment was great!

Visited November 2011
2 Thank getmetherenow
Hampton, Virginia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Incredible Massage”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I've had massages for the past 2o+ years. This was the best deep tissue massage I have had in 10 years. In fact Heather kept working the tissues until they molded in her hands. I booked another just as I was leaving and it was as incredible as the first massage.

Visited December 2011
4 Thank Diane H

Been to Galena Day Spa? Share your experiences!