All reviewsold buildinggreat hoteltop floorattached restaurantunion dairydowntown areaan older hotelplenty of parkingcomplimentary breakfast isbest hotel in townhambeds were comfortableonly complaintsmall townshower headrefrigerator and microwavevisit family
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

It was a very nice and neat place. The rooms were clean and nice and the beds were comfortable! The people were nice and friendly and food was good. My children's only complaint is the pool was very shallow. Barely a wading pool...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank shelpiggy
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights. Air conditioner was perpendicular to the bed. When it cycles on you'll freeze.

Mattress slips off the side of the bed. I fell off twice. My back still hurts a week later.

By 0830 breakfast is slim pickings.

Staff is polite and cheerful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Loraine P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Hello I am sorry you had an issue with your room during your stay with us. Thanks for the feedback and I will be looking into this. We value our guests and try to do our best to keep them coming back. Hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in the Freeport area.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Staff was very friendly. The room was updated, clean and very comfortable. Also appreciated how quiet it was, easy to get a good nights sleep. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are visiting the Freeport area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank 821tracieb
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I'm used to everything minimal in European/big-city hotels (at below luxury prices). We got a good rate for a large room with all the amenities. We did not use much of the hotel amenities (including breakfast, which we skipped), but the staff was friendly, and the one-night stay was a comfortable one for all in our large wedding party. BUT cleaning staff does not usually show up until afternoon, so, your room will probably not be ready if you show up before 3 pm, and there's not a lot to do in downtown Freeport while you wait. Fortunately, we showed up late (with some problems (our fault) with the reservation that the staff resolved for us) so I'm removing only one star from a perfect rating.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank joe w
Reviewed 20 June 2017

My kids got trapped / stuck in the elevator. Was given no apology or any good response as a result of this. Rooms smelled like mildew. No parking available ! Terrible customer service ! Cold breakfast &I requested a late check out cuz of my sons panic / anxiety attack and was denied it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Loraine P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

I am sorry you had a bad experience here at our hotel. I did give you the 100% refund and a gift certificate for a one night stay. We take great pride in our hotel and do what we can for our guests. I hope your next stay with us will be better.