“Great! ”

Sorrentos Italian Village
Ranked #14 of 55 Restaurants in Franklin Park
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This was a great find when we This was a great find when we were looking for some Italian fare one evening. I had the Roasted Vegetable Panini..minus the squash..and it was Delicious!! Ambiance isn't something you will find here but do have a few tables in and outside. The pizza also looked good. Would definitely go again if we lived here. Lady working the counter was very helpful and friendly. very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Wow, what an unexpected find!! Family owned, fresh ingredients, delicious food, friendly people!! What more could you ask for? Definitely a must check out if you are in the area, even worth a special trip if you aren't! Check this place out!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

One of the best pizza's I have ever had , It was really good. The delivered to my hotel fast and hot , I recommend it.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Had a big event and order a variety of stadium pizza here to feed teenagers.it disappeared quickly. Nice family run place in a quirky spot. Some of the best cannoli in Chicagoland. The cannoli can be to go they separate the shells and filling. Had them for a big party at home. People raved how good they were.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

My daughter and I happened to find this eatery. The owner has recently taken over the restaurant. The staff are attentive and very informative on the menu items. The food is excellent and prepared in plain view! Portions are large! We visited 2 nights in a row! Stuffed crust pizza takes 45 minutes to prepare, but well worth the wait. The cabrese salad is excellent!!