“Stadium pizza”

Sorrentos Italian Village
Ranked #14 of 55 Restaurants in Franklin Park
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Had a big event and order a variety of stadium pizza here to feed teenagers.it disappeared quickly. Nice family run place in a quirky spot. Some of the best cannoli in Chicagoland. The cannoli can be to go they separate the shells and filling. Had them for a big party at home. People raved how good they were.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

My daughter and I happened to find this eatery. The owner has recently taken over the restaurant. The staff are attentive and very informative on the menu items. The food is excellent and prepared in plain view! Portions are large! We visited 2 nights in a row! Stuffed crust pizza takes 45 minutes to prepare, but well worth the wait. The cabrese salad is excellent!!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Let's get to the important point, was the pizza good? It wasn't good, it was great. We had their famous 'deep pan' pizza with cheese, sauce and pepperoni and we 'loved' it...

Unfortunately, we couldn't say the same for other aspects of the experience...

- The online system rejected two cards before accepting the third. Both rejected cards had funds available
- Ordering online, timer illustrated 40-45min wait for takeaway
- When order confirmed, confirmation said 60-75minutes
- When 80 minutes rolled by, we got phone call saying ingredient missing and could they substitute. Your kidding right. 80 minutes and it wasn't even in the 'oven' yet.
- When we queried the delay 'three times', there was silence
- Pizza turned up 105minutes after ordering online
- Person that delivered didn't say sorry for delay and huffed because he didn't have the right change and we still tipped 20%

Yes, your pizza is great, but US$30 for small pizza and snack has to come with some service.

Summary: While we haven't had many pizza's better, we have been to plenty of places where the service/experience was so so much better.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I ordered a cheese steak with fries and a bottle of water. I never received my fries but was still charged for them. Your driver was rude. I called and was total I would see a credit for my fries but that was 3 weeks ago. No fries and a soggy cheese steak - you all SUCK the big one!!!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Pizza was cold and not freshly cooked so I did not go back and this place was in an area of town that I did not feel safe in..

1  Thank David T