“Love Thursday night pizza ”
Review of Buona Beef

Buona Beef
Ranked #39 of 88 Restaurants in Frankfort
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Description: Buona is a quick casual restaurant chain that features Original Italian Beef, Pizza, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Sandwiches and Salads.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Where can u get a delicious pizza for $5.00 or $6.00 ?
Every Thursday u can get a pizza to order at Buona Beef with any extra Ingredients and walk out of their for $11.77.
If u r over 55 u get a free beverage.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The Beef sandwich was good, but in could not compare to Al’s Italian Beef nor Vitorie’s on Taylor St (no longer in business).

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We are now Buona regulars! Working a lot of hours, my husband and I will pick up dinner from Buona or eat in once or twice each week. We have also been here with kids, grandkids, etc. For the little ones, my grandson loves their grilled cheese! My favorite meal is the Crispy Chicken Salad and my husband orders the Buffalo Chicken Salad. Their salads are always fresh and the ingredients are of a high quality. I've never had anything there that I didn't like. My only complaint is that the piece of bread you are given with a salad is tiny!! I always purchase a second one for .50, which seems like a lot for a tiny piece of bread. They do have specials most days of the week which seem like a great deal, although we haven't taken advantage of those yet.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We have visited the Rosemont & Orland Park restaurants many times & are very happy to have our own restaurant in Frankfort. My only concern is the drive thru. It's difficult to navigate.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Super tasty, a bit of a bite! Delicious beef, and burgers too! Service was fantastic, friendly, and fast!

Been to Buona Beef? Share your experiences!