“If you aren't local to STL area, you won't like this”
Review of Imo's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Imo's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Provel is the grossest thing I've ever eaten. I know locals love Imo's but if you aren't from the area, you won't understand St. Louis pizza. It's cracker thin, square and covered with weird gooey cheese that STL created on their own. :(

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This might be a preferred "pizza" place for some locals. But be warned, this is not pizza!! It is super thin crust, like a pita that has been crisped. The crust is topped with a sauce that is more like ketchup. Then, it is topped with a white velveeta. It seems like false advertising to call this pizza!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We ordered the lunch special, cheese pizza, salad and drink. We ordered a side of cheese garlic bread. It wasn't sliced and had a piece of plastic wrap in it. The food was delicious, but the girl taking orders was snotty. Didn't care for her attitude!

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Everything except their dessert items are wonderful. The high prices and the high delivery charges are unfortunate. They offer a very extensive menu and the taste is high quality!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I had to eat lunch at this location as I was stranded at the tire shop waiting for my car. I walked in and noted the inattention by the staff. I ordered a lunch special which includes a salad. I went to sit down when I noted my table was filthy. Took me 5 minutes to get somebodies attention to ask them to clean the table. They apologized but I looked around the dining area and all the tables were filthy. I then looked at the floor and it was the same with particles of food on the floor. This location had been open a total of 1 hour when I went in obviously it wasn't cleaned from last night. I then was waiting for my salad to come out and had to ask about it. Again apologies but it was just crazy. Food was normal great pizza but the environment put me off by the dirty dining area