“Love it”
Review of Taquerias Olvera

Taquerias Olvera
Reviewed 6 April 2018

When they first opened we went at least weekly :) Amazing food, super fresh and flavorful. They have mexican sodas as well as flavored waters like Horchata which is really delish. They serve alcohol too (margaritas, dos equis), the price is right, there is a military discount and the food is great.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Wonderful experiences this month at this establishment! I had the grilled chicken burrito each time. First visit I skipped the beans and rice so it was not so juicy as the second visit. But OH so delicious flavors both ways to order! Large portions, so much fresh food. And a really good mango Mexican soda too! Burrito artist? He was rather hot as well, hee hee. Just happy and pleasant. Clean dining room, only one stall in women's restroom, but it's a small strip mall space.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Delicious food that reminds me of the Mexican food near the border. Generous portions. Lots of regulars. More choices on Fri/Sat. Worth the stop.

1  Thank Goose G
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I love this place. It follows a similar premise to Chipotle in that you choose your meal style, meats and extras. It has the chains beat on one important detail- its family owned with authentic family recipes. I have never had a bad experience there. The servings are generous and the service is always friendly and helpful.

It's a regular stop for me when coming to Fairview Heights.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I go here every chance I get! It's our office favorite & we used to love Chipotle until we stumbled across Taqueria Olvera. You get SO much for the price & it's authentic Mexican. Can't go wrong with the grilled chicken nachos...unless it's the weekend & they have STEAK nachos! SO DELICIOUS! (The burritos are phenomenal & huge as well!)