“Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Fairview Heights
Perry, Ks
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

Very nice hotel. Staff was wonderful. Room was quiet and very clean. Bed was very comfortable. Price was very reasonable. Breakfast the next morning was very good.
We ordered delivery from Imo's Pizza. We had the lasagna and grilled chicken salad. It was delicious. They said they would deliver within 30 to 45 minutes and our food was delivered
within 20 minutes. If travelling this way again, will definitely want to stay here at the Comfort Suites in Fairview Heights. Thank you.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank gmwhynot
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our many offerings here at the Comfort Suites. We take pride in providing the best service to our valued guests' such as yourself. We are glad that you had a taste of St. Louis' most popular pizzeria! I recommend you try their delicious St. Louis style pizza on your next visit with us! Thank you again for reviewing our hotel and we hope to see you very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Maryville, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

Spent five nights here and was very satisfied. On the weekend lots of local children and their parents have rooms there to use the pool, etc. A little noisy, but weeknites seemed as though we were the only ones there. People were friendly, facilities clean and morning breakfast very nice and good variety. Close to shopping and only ten minutes from downtown St. Louis.

Room Tip: Pool on bottom floor which could be a little loud on weekend. Get upper floor room for more privacy...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank JD H
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 28 January 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! I am pleased to hear that you were very satisfied with your stay and that you felt as if you were the only ones at our hotel after the busy weekend we had! Our staff strives to keep all of our guests' comfortable, relaxed and right at home! It's great to learn that you took advantage of our many wonderful ameneties as so many do! We hope to accomodate you in the near future and thank you for staying at the Comfort Suites!
Sedalia, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

We decided spur of the moment to visit our daughter and her family in Belleville il. we usually stay with them but this time we wanted pool time with our 7 yr granddaughter. We had a great time. Breakfast was good. We got a great rate from Travelocity. The hotel sits back from the major roads so was very quiet. The only thing I would like to see is queen bed's.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank slimchigger47
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 21 January 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our many amentities such as our free hot breakfast and indoor heated pool! We enjoy the fact that you liked our location as we are situated off of major highways. In regards to more queen squites, I will pass this comment to our General Manager as he will also be pleased to read this! Thank you once again and we look forward to accommodating you in the future!
Fishers, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2011

We needed a Choice hotel in the St. Louis area and scoured TripAdvisor to find a good one. We weren't let down - this Comfort Suites was well maintained and in a great area. Only 15 minutes to downtown St. Louis and is located at an exit with a mall, lots of restaurants and shopping. We stayed 2 nights and the first night we chose an advance purchase rate (only $62!!) on our stay in a queen suite and the next night was a free reward night in a king suite with double whirlpool. They had cookies at check-in, which was a hit with the kids.

All the rooms are suites with a separate fold-out couch and sitting area, microwave, refrigerator and safe. We requested a pasture view room per reviewer recommendations (thank you!!) and were very pleased. The indoor pool was a little small and cool, but the kids still enjoyed it. The breakfast area was clean and well-stocked with yogurts, cereal, muffins, pastries, bagels, waffles, bacon, eggs, fruit, juices and milk. The breakfast worker was constantly refilling items with a cheery attitude.

Great place to stay for a visit to the St. Louis area!

Room Tip: Even numbered room facing the pasture
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank ButteredToast
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 7 November 2011
Thank you very much for reviewing the Comfort Suites of Fairview Heights, Illinois! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations provided here at the Comfort Suites. The location of the hotel is why many people come back year after year! I am pleased to hear that you found the location suitable as well! I will pass the comment to our Breakfast Attendant to aknowledge her cheery attitude!! Our staff at the Comfort Suites works very hard everyday to keep the hotel clean and comfortable for our valued patrons, such as yourself! Thank you again for the comment and we hope to see you again soon!
Kailua, Hawaii
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

This Comfort Suite in Fairview Heights is a very nice hotel. The front desk personnel were very nice, polite, and willing to help in every way possible. The breakfast menu was great and good variety. I really liked the country view that I had out of my window with cows and squirrels all around. It is centrally located about 30 minutes from the St Louis airport and 20 minutes from downtown St Louis. For government and military personnel heading to Scott AFB it is about 15 minutes away. The only problem I was that the ice machine had some kind of stuff coming out other than ice. So for my whole trip I did not eat any of the ice. Other than the ice machine this place is great. The indoor pool really served it's purpose during the cold spell while I was there. I will be visiting again when I am in the area.....

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Zuwarah
FVHComfortSuites, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 5 November 2011
Thank you for the review of our hotel! I am extremely glad to hear that my front desk staff was able to assist you with every need during your stay! I take pride in my staff as they work hard to acheive their goal in providing excellent customer satisfaction! I am very happy that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and the view from your suite, as so many do! Your comment about the ice machine concerned me. I had my maintenance engineer and myself look at both machines and unfortunately we did not find anything other than ice coming out. I am passing this comment to our General Manager for further inspection! Thank you once again for your review and we hope to see you in the near future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairview Heights
0.6 km away
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fai...
#1 of 10 in Fairview Heights
1.1 km away
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights
Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview H...
#3 of 10 in Fairview Heights
0.1 km away
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights
Fairfield Inn St. Louis Fairview...
#8 of 10 in Fairview Heights
0.1 km away
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview H...
#5 of 10 in Fairview Heights
1.1 km away
Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights
Four Points by Sheraton Fairview...
#4 of 10 in Fairview Heights
5.0 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, O'Fallon

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!