“Cleanleness”
other travellers have booked this property
8 berth caravan for hire at Broadland Sands Holiday Park. Emerald rated.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
8 berth caravan for hire at Broadland Sands Holiday Park. Emerald rated.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jbuckle20...
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Cleanleness”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Wow my daughter booked this caravan and I must say it was perfect and could not fault the cleaniless I am a House proud mother and grandmother and can always find some fault this time I could not cleaning was of a very high standard and thank you a lovely stay will go again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Jun 2017
""Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHoliday Team"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing