“Best pizza we’ve ever had!”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 158 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This location offers carry-out, delivery and catering services only.
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I can say without a doubt this is the best pizza I’ve ever eaten. We ordered take out. The wait was 45 minutes and worth every second. The pizza itself didn’t look very special at all. We ordered a half pepperoni and half sausage deep dish and I was excited because this is my first visit to Chicago and I was going to eat Chicago style deep dish in Chicago. Then we opened the box and it didn’t look attractive. However, when I had my first bite, I immediately knew pizza in California was not real pizza. You haven’t had delicious pizza if you’ve never had Lou Malnati’s Pizza. My wife doesn’t like cheese and or care for pizza but she had 2 slices and the slices were on the large side. 4 days in Chicago and I want every dinner to include Lou’s hahaha.

LouMalnatis, Public Relations Manager at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you for your review, Daniel! We are happy to hear you were able to dine with us during your time in Chicago and you both enjoyed your food. Come back again soon before you leave!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We stopped in for a take out pizza. Glad we did. we decided to take home a frozen deep dish & cooked @ home. It came out perfect. We will be back. This location is take out only or delivery only.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Love, love Malnati's pizza. Always hot and delicious every time! The buttercrust really adds to the overall taste. Highly recommend!!!!!! Get it uncut and it keeps its hotter. The lemon garlic salad dressing is to die for. I wish I could buy a bottle of it!!

Reviewed 9 January 2017

We ordered a deep dish Pizza to be delivered to our room at a hotel while in Chicago on business. Very quick service, friendly delivery person, and the pizza was seriously the best we have ever had. Nice and crisp deep dish and even heating leftovers were still wonderful !
Liked it so much that we were able to order from their website for more after we got home. They deliver anywhere in the US, so we surprised 4 families with a Box of 6 pizzas and a cheesecake for Christmas. They arrived in a styrofoam cooler with ice, and boxed in a really festive box that says "Someone must really like you !" All of the families LOVED it. Pizzas arrived quickly (still frozen) and they even offer the option of letting them know they have a package coming within a few days.
Cant say enough good things about this Lou Malnati's chain. We will be doing this every Christmas from now on. :0)

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

We love Lou Malnati's pizza for our weekly family pizza dinner night. We get a medium cheese thin crust (butter crust everytime!) and a sausage pan pizza. The Malnati's salad is very tasty too-though the bacon, blue cheese, and house dressing make it decadent not healthy...go for the house/garden salad to cut the fat calories. Had the tiramisu last time...very good.

Location right across from the Elmhurst metra makes it the perfect take out for a work night.